It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD TELLS U.N. 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD TELLS U.N. 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

financearmageddon.blogspot.com...

Thursday most people believe the U.S. government was responsible
for the attacks of September 11, 2001, prompting the U.S. delegation to leave in protest.
In what was a rare moment of truth telling, iraninan president Ahmadinejad tells the UNGA that "everybody knows the US government orchestrated 911"

The USA delegates and others left the UN in protest at such truths being told.

9/11 was an inside job!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is already posted somewhere else.. I think ATSNN.. Cant remember..

::EDIT::
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and in 9/11 forum

::END EDIT::

Well not like anyone cares except a bunch of crazy people ya know.. The US Government can do no wrong.. Really.. Look around this forum and you will notice that statement is clearly echo'ed though here..

Although Alot of governments are or have looked into the events of 9/11 Nobody really cares about facts.. Thats how we went to war..

And yes I am a CT person I believe the towers were brought down by CD..

edit on 9/23/2010 by ThichHeaded because: added links

edit on 9/23/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
already posted ... use the search and keep on in that other thread the discussion ... thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I bought a shirt from infowars and I got a bumper sticker that says 9-11 was an inside job and put it on my SUV. Sometimes I wonder if people see it and if they do do they actually care or give it any thought? my guess is that it doesn't interfere with their daily routines so what the hell do they care.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

Dear Jane_Rogers

An overseas head of state is calling out the government of the USA.

What a shame it is this little S##t. Only because no one will take the slightest bit of notice.

Iran can do it because they have little to lose now it will really mean something if a European state dose the same. They won’t obviously not because it is not true but in doing so the whole western pack of cards will fall. That is why like with many other things you can never know the truth.

In fact these people do not know how to tell the truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If he said he was a Rigrag from the Arg'yer nebula would people still be giving this guy credibility? It seems whenever someone says something related to conspiracy theories they must be telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If it were Germany or perhaps Israel then maybe someone would stand up and take notice. But since it's Iran's President most of the mainstream will just think he is talking smack. Heck, he probably has an ATS account to boot

top topics

join