It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/01: Flight 93 - Rare Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Did a search throughtout the forums and I didnt come across this,so if im wrong and this has been posted somewhere prior,apologies.
But according to the youtube upload date,its as new as 9-21-2010

Im postong this as a long time believer that the official story is BS.
Im not claiming to have all the answers,but I do have alot of questions.
And alot of the evidence thats shady at best.

This story on 9/11 has always perplexed me,and this video only addds to the questions.
I dont believe there were any "heroes" of flight 93,only victims.

I believe this plan was shot down,and why they wont admit this leaves alot to think about.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Much of this footage was included in the documentary "Loose Change" with some additional interviews on the crash site. Very interesting indeed, and should be watched for those who havn't seen it!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thus the need for the "let's roll" story.
There was no wreckage to discuss.
On 9/11 not only buildings disintegrated -
But so did flights 77 and 93.
If people think conventional means accounts for these events
I don't blame you for being unimaginative.
What do you think we blew a half trillion $ on star wars for?
9/11 was meant to cow China and Russia and show them
what nifty weapons we have.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There was plenty of wreckage and the majority was accounted for not including the body parts. You truthers say nothing but half truths and outright lies. You refuse to actually look at evidence since it contradicts your crazy theories such as: exotic weaponry as the poster above states.

Take a step back, stop going to sites like Judy woods and actually look at some evidence with an open mind. Realize just because YOU think the pictures and video don't make sense doesn't mean the science doesn't add up.

edit on 24-9-2010 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
There was plenty of wreckage and the majority was accounted for not including the body parts. You truthers say nothing but half truths and outright lies. You refuse to actually look at evidence since it contradicts your crazy theories such as: exotic weaponry as the open states.

"There was plenty of wreckage and the majority was accounted for not including the body parts"

Could you please provide evidence to support that claim you made,please.
It would be helpful,thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Interesting sites,thank you for providing,
But it dosent explain how the wreckage wwas found miles away,which isnt consistant with any other plane crash that im aware of.

Wreckage found miles away,would likly due to it having been shot out of the sky,opposed to it having crashed.

and I have to qoute the people in charge during those days

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The matter of fact reporting that the wreckage was strewn about over an area of 3 to 4 miles proves that the flight was shot down. This totally contradicts the black box recordings found at a later date.

(full clip) www.file83.com...
(partial clip) www.file83.com...

reporting of the supposed transcript between the terrorists in the cockpit...somebody is lying.

edit on 24-9-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

In another thread, I have provided 10 points with proof that flight 93 indeed crashed in Shanksville. Once again, truthers avoided this thread....

The debris was actually scattered in the direction of the wind that day with LIGHT WEIGHT debris found up to 8 miles away. Papers and light vinyl were found in these areas.

Here is a link to my post that very few have been allowed to refute.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Are you saying debris shot back up into the sky at the moment of impact? There was no fire or explosion, just an empty pre existing crater. Where was the wreckage, main gear, engines, tail section? Parts of these should have been visible at the crash site.

top topics

join