It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video shows North Tower being struck..is it fake or part of a bigger coverup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Good afternoon. While perusing the internets I happened along a video that appears to show the North Tower struck on the morning of 9/11. I have never seen this video and there should be NO reason to create something like this. The first time I watched it I was intrigued until I looked a little closer. Now, either this is fake or it shows that it was not AA 11 that struck the WTC. Remember, there is one piece of footage of the first plane hitting the north tower. I will let you figure it out....

So, is this complete bs and why after 9 years would it be released or is it showing that AA 11 really did not hit the north tower? In any case, it gives you some perspective as to watch it would have looked like that morning if you were sitting at your desk and a plane was bearing down on you.

I am calling bs myself but please be the judge and run with it. I mean, some of you still believe that there were no planes.

Link to video

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I dunno, that looks like CGI - I've never known a security camera to get that kind of framerate either. The storage requirements for it would be astronomical.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think that this is the same video that Nephi1337 already has a thread about here..

For the record, the speculation there is that the plane in the video is a 707 and not a 767, which was the type of plane that hit the WTC.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
10-4 count the dad gum engines on the wing....ha!

my oh my what have we got here

edit on 23-9-2010 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2010 by GBP/JPY because: took thr 4 out of engines added the my oh my

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I dont know what to make of it...
My first question would be where did the footage come from?

then how did it survive the collapse, followed by why is it only being released now.

Unfortunatley, the quality of the video file is too low to see if its cgi or not,

If it is real, then its an amazing set of coincidences that allowed this footage to survive the collapse.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by x TAM x
If it is real, then its an amazing set of coincidences that allowed this footage to survive the collapse.

Have you taken a look at the posts in this thread before making a post yourself? It's not real because the plane in the video has 4 engines, but the planes that hit the towers only had 2 engines. This video = instant fake on that count alone.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

However, many base the simple WTC7 video collapsing as PROOF of a demolition. Now either this simple 5 second video is faked or it is showing that AA11 did not strike the north tower which many other people doubt. What if it is proof of a different aircraft hitting the towers?

Personally, I think it is fake because I believe that terrorists hit the towers with 2 planes that had 2 engines. However, it is a lesson in perception and misinformation...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Pleas delete your thread as I have explained to you in a PM what the video is. It's from a movie/documentary on 9/11 and not a video from inside the towers. Do you want attention that bad?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I doubt it. If you look at his post history, he's trying to get a truther to admit that somehow this video is real so he can rip them a new one. Fortunately, we're a little bit smarter than that.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by esdad71

Pleas delete your thread as I have explained to you in a PM what the video is. It's from a movie/documentary on 9/11 and not a video from inside the towers. Do you want attention that bad?
and to _Bonez_....

So, did you also hound the other guy that posted this video to delete his thread? Calm down internet commando..
So, can you give me a link to the video and explain why anyone would create it. You PM means nothing as there is no proof but if you can please provide a link I may be interested in the whole video.

As far as attention I am not sure what you mean. Basing your perception or view of someone based on the past can only lead to failure. Open your eyes and comment if needed but this is no worse than someone posting a thread about laser beams from space or 1000's of pounds of thermite being used and leaving NO trace evidence.

No, how about that link?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I find it odd that a security camera survived the fires and subsequent fall but yet none of the 4 black boxes (audio nor flight recorder) did.

Oh wait.
That's right.
They DID only we were told they didn't.

Carry on...........................

BLACK BOX COVER-UP

top topics

join