It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the ones denying their government's lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Title may be a little misleading lol.. but this is for you, the people who think 911 was just a terrorist attack by a selfish country and STILL blame Iraq and its crew in the horrific event which still haunts you guys lol...

I never understand the 911 hype nearly 10 years later ? it happend its over who cares, your still living and your government has moved WAAAAY passed the set-up. Their have been clues all over the place that the government was planning this pointless attack, maybe they knew you, the American people would still whine and bicker over the event while they could move their agenda and make more blind siding moves in the world that the clueless sheeple have no idea why. who knows. thing is it happend.

I was just showing my girlfriend last week clues and conspiracy theories on the American dollar bills. All one no-beilever has to do is Google image "american dollar bill conspiracy" and you will have the evidence you have been ignoring for the last 9 years.

I cant find the orginal website i found last week, so you will have to google your own searches, but this is just a taste of your sneaky Government of the USA.. lol

cantontruth.blogspot.com...

Love and Peace
Kelliott

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

is this a rant? i like the enthusiasm, but i think this is just sort of counter productive. its just a point of view, that doesnt offer much to the final conclusion. it may be one thing to say it doesnt matter, it be another to have just ignored the situation all together.

enjoy

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

, I mean ,

For starters , it wasn't some "selfish country" that attacked us . Who's the sheeple now ?

The ol' conspiracy-in-the-currency , huh ? Yea , that proves everything !

BTW : I found raisins in my raisin bran this morning that looked just like Ronald Reagan and Janet Reno . This proves that Ronnie had nothing to do with the war on drugs and Reno had nothing to do with Waco , as they were both in my raisin bran box this morning .

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think hidden information about secret plans put on dollar bills is a lie. So, this thread teaches us that the government and individuals lie.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This thread makes me confused.

its like...coded messages to someone disguised as a unfocused rant about...something.

I guess I can try to respond to the meat of it

9/11 was a ________ job (inside or outside, take your pick. however, neither side of the coin is saying it was a country...it was basically lead back to (offically) some cavemen asses in afhganistan....not Afhganistan itself, but rather the idiots hiding there...we decided to bomb the rocks into smaller rocks when the leaders at the time told us to piss off when we told them to hand over these cavemen. It didn't take much convincing of the american people for this action...mostly because the taliban suck overall. A bit like punching the nose of a neighborhood bully for protecting another bully that hit you.

The problem there is that...well...they are bloody cavemen..almost the whole country is backwoods dirt farmers whom seem to be indifferent about wars on their soil...most of the radicals in the middle east want to keep war there as its a cool place to go kill and maybe die in a warrior kinda way. Sadly, this is the truth..there was reports on this..outsiders find it exciting to sneak into afhganistan to fight there...for pretty much any reason.

As far as the dollar bill...there are some general symbolism that is interesting, but that shows more about the hidden roots of the power behind the republic...not some sort of conspiracy nonsense..your just matrixing things to fit events...you can do that for tons of stuff and all it is, is just...not even coincidence because it relies on manipulation of elements to fit what your trying to make it fit.

meh, at least you got a girlfriend....dont go off the deep end else that may come to an end also (woman conspiracy...when guys go too weird, they tend to leave em...it states it on a 100 dollar bill...which means, if you got one handy, take her out with it verses be cheap)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I really do not think its a matter of "people who think their gov don't lie" but rather the absurd theorys circulating is what those folks can't comprehend. No planes, holograms and energy weapons are not what happened on 911. Many believe as I do that there are many unanswered questions but as far as some the theories people have been shown and read about, its stuff from the imagination rather than from fact.

edit on 9/21/2010 by mikelee because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I really do not think its a matter of "people who think their gov don't lie" but rather the absurd theorys circulating is what those folks can't comprehend.

I agree, and the most absurd theory is that,

Two planes took down three towers while another plane dissapeared into a tiny hole and yet another buried itself..

I'll leave out the blast/fireproof evidence of passports etc...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

, I mean ,

For starters , it wasn't some "selfish country" that attacked us . Who's the sheeple now ?

The ol' conspiracy-in-the-currency , huh ? Yea , that proves everything !

BTW : I found raisins in my raisin bran this morning that looked just like Ronald Reagan and Janet Reno . This proves that Ronnie had nothing to do with the war on drugs and Reno had nothing to do with Waco , as they were both in my raisin bran box this morning .

you almost just sounded like you are making fun of conspiracy theorists and work for our government. It makes me why someone like you would even be on here if you hate conspiracy theorists so much?

top topics

join