It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No hard evidence connecting Osama Bin Laden to 9/11… Think about it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'd like to know how the Trusters can possibly rationalize the fact that big bad global bogeyman Osama bin Laden isn't even wanted by the FBI for 9/11! This has been known for four years and some of you are STILL fiercely defending the Official Fairy Tale like your life depends on it. Well, maybe it's just your mental health (or paycheck) that depends on it.

But seriously, is there ANYTHING you can't justify or dismiss? What will it take to wake you up?

FBI says it has “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

By Ed Haas

06/18/06 "Muckraker Report " - June 6, 2006 – This past weekend, a thought provoking e-mail circulated through Internet news groups, and was sent to the Muckraker Report by Mr. Paul V. Sheridan (Winner of the 2005 Civil Justice Foundation Award), bringing attention to the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist web page for Usama Bin Laden.[1]  In the e-mail, the question is asked, “Why doesn’t Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster make any direct connection with the events of September 11, 2001?” The FBI says on its Bin Laden web page that Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998 bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. According to the FBI, these attacks killed over 200 people. The FBI concludes its reason for “wanting” Bin Laden by saying, “In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorists attacks throughout the world.”

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Surprised by the ease in which this FBI spokesman made such an astonishing statement, I asked, “How this was possible?” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” I asked, “How does that work?” Tomb continued, “The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice than decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, Bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connected Bin Laden to 9/11.”

It shouldn’t take long before the full meaning of these FBI statements start to prick your brain and raise your blood pressure. If you think the way I think, in quick order you will be wrestling with a barrage of very powerful questions that must be answered. First and foremost, if the U.S. government does not have enough hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan to “smoke him out of his cave?” The federal government claims to have invaded Afghanistan to “root out” Bin Laden and the Taliban. Through the talking heads in the mainstream media, the Bush Administration told the American people that Usama Bin Laden was Public Enemy Number One and responsible for the deaths of nearly 3000 people on September 11, 2001. Yet nearly five years later, the FBI says that it has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.

Next is the Bin Laden “confession” video that was released by the U.S. government on December 13, 2001. Most Americans remember this video. It was the video showing Bin Laden with a few of his comrades recounting with delight the September 11 terrorist attacks against the United States. The Department of Defense issued a press release to accompany this video in which Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld said, “There was no doubt of bin Laden’s responsibility for the September 11 attacks before the tape was discovered.”[2] What Rumsfeld implied by his statement was that Bin Laden was the known mastermind behind 9/11 even before the “confession video” and that the video simply served to confirm what the U.S. government already knew; that Bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

In a BBC News article[3] reporting on the “9/11 confession video” release, President Bush is said to have been hesitant to release the tape because he knew it would be a vivid reminder to many people of their loss. But, he also knew it would be “a devastating declaration” of Bin Laden’s guilt. “Were going to get him,” said President Bush. “Dead or alive, it doesn’t matter to me.”

In a CNN article[4] regarding the Bin Laden tape, then New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said that “the tape removes any doubt that the U.S. military campaign targeting bin Laden and his associates is more than justified.” Senator Richard Shelby, R-Alabama, the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said, “The tape’s release is central to informing people in the outside world who don’t believe bin Laden was involved in the September 11 attacks.” Shelby went on to say “I don’t know how they can be in denial after they see this tape.” Well Senator Shelby, apparently the Federal Bureau of Investigation isn’t convinced by the taped confession, so why are you?

No hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11… Think about it.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No your wrong, they said that Bin Laden did it.. Hell even Fat Bin Laden stated twice he pulled off 9/11 with the help of 2 faced and kingpin..

On a good note I saved 500 bucks switching to gieco..

I really have nothing more to add than Fat Bin Laden trumps Skinny Bin Laden any day of the week..

edit on 9/21/2010 by ThichHeaded because: I had to fix a whole lot of nothing..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Oh lord, look at the time, it's already 2006 again.

Bin Ladin is already indicted and wanted by the FBI for the bombing of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998. Adding 9/11 to that indicment will happen when bin Ladin is apprehended.

Look through the Most Wanted List www.fbi.gov... and you'll find that most of them are only indicted on one charge, even if they are linked with several events.

And I see the Fatty bin Ladin argument is brought up again, haven't heard that for a few years either. But then again, not everyone have had time to see www.911myths.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You mean this is Bin Laden?

or is this him?

Or is this?

If so I hear sears is having a special on glasses, you might want to look into that?

edit on 9/21/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/21/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
Bin Ladin is already indicted and wanted by the FBI for the bombing of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998. Adding 9/11 to that indicment will happen when bin Ladin is apprehended.

Are you friggin' kidding me?! Is this the way you think things work? That suspects are added to a 'Most Wanted' list AFTER they're apprehended? And they're only added AFTER they're indicted? Really?

The ability of some people to justify or disregard information that doesn't fit with their worldview is absolutely mind-blowing.

I guess my original question has been answered. No, there's NOTHING that the Official Fairy Tale believers can't find a way to explain.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey sorry for the short reply but thought this might be interesting, i read your thread and decided 'Hmm i wonder who is the FBIs top 10 most wanted' as i thought Osama/Usama Bin Laden was on it. I decided to click on him and see what infomation they gave. Now whether bin laden is alive or not i was puzzled becuase it doesnt mention anything about him being behind the 9/11 attacks. Is this becuase it was actually him doing the attacks? i would of thought it would of said that he masterminded the 9/11 attacks.

www.fbi.gov...

Wait sorry, me being ahead of myself i totally missed what was posted, i got carried away and thought i had found something good but its already been stated.

edit on 21-9-2010 by ThePeaceMaker because: Edited for being a fool

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
The ability of some people to justify or disregard information that doesn't fit with their worldview is absolutely mind-blowing.

I guess my original question has been answered. No, there's NOTHING that the Official Fairy Tale believers can't find a way to explain.

Yeah I saw that too and just sat here doing this: :shk:

But it's ok, don't let it get you down. When the US/Israel bombs Iran with false evidence too, just know it's more of the same war machine picking targets without any proof, but with plenty of agenda.

Russia and China have only one choice left before them. I wish they'd do it in my lifetime so I can at least watch the guilty bastards burn to hell. Unfortunately the collateral damage is going to be huge, but it must be done. Stay away from the big cities.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"Think about it" is absolutely right. They said there was no HARD evidence, meanign there was no paper with Bin Laden's signature authorizing the attack. There's plenty of INDIRECT evidence, namely Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's support of the attack and KSM's obvious relations to OBL. Plus, OBL isn't on the FBI most wanted list for a reason. They don't put baddies on the list until they go to a Grand Jury to file charges, meaning any future trual would need to be held in a civilian court, meaning that everything would be released to the public. The gov't has never concealed their intention to try Bin Laden in a military trial, so they can keep classified information secret.

FYI KSM is alive, well, and in custody, and he's being transferred to a civilian court so everythign he says will be released. He's not trying to hide anything; on the contrary he intends to use the trial as a soapbox to rant why he organized the attack. When he steps on the stand and explains why he did it, what paltry excuse are you conspiracy people going to use to ignore what he says?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
There's plenty of INDIRECT evidence, namely Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's support of the attack and KSM's obvious relations to OBL.

Oh, you mean KSM's waterboarded "confessions"?

I'd like to hear your confessions after a couple of days in Gitmo. I'll bet within a few seconds of your first "session", you'd confess to being the Queen of Sheba.

Plus, OBL isn't on the FBI most wanted list for a reason. They don't put baddies on the list until they go to a Grand Jury to file charges, meaning any future trual would need to be held in a civilian court, meaning that everything would be released to the public.

And why hasn't this "evidence" against bin Laden been presented to a Grand Jury? Not because of your silly military/civilian court explanation. FBI spokesman Rex Tomb stated the REAL reason in my original post:

"He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

edit on 9/21/2010 by GoldenFleece because: added Rex Tomb quote

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hmmmm..... im curious about actually calling the FBI and asking them that question. What would happen if I was to call them and ask them that question? Nothing bad right? I mean if the FBI was to say someone didn't do a crime because they dont have the evidence for it, we should probally believe them. I just would love to see an FBI document that says "we find no connection with 9/11 or Osama bin laden." I would love to present this info to more people, like next time in school when we are talking about 9/11 and somebody brings up osama and 9/11, I could be ready to debate the topic and show, with an FBI document that he is not connected. But is their a actual document from the FBI that says that?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xlovegunx

That would be like getting an official document that says Lee Harvey Oswald had nothing to do with the JFK assassination. Ain't gonna happen.

But Dick Cheney's said the same thing:

"So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming."

—WhiteHouse.gov, The Tony Snow Show, "Interview of the Vice President by Tony Snow", March 29, 2006:

Google Video Link

This is another mind-blower. Cheney actually claims that they've never made the case that Osama bin Laden was involved in 9/11! This is like the Ministry of Truth in '1984.'

Are we living in some kind of Alice in Wonderland?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

There's plenty of INDIRECT evidence, namely Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's support of the attack and KSM's obvious relations to OBL.

Oh, you mean KSM's waterboarded "confessions"?

I'd like to hear your confessions after a couple of days in Gitmo. I'll bet within a few seconds of your first "session", you'd confess to being the Queen of Sheba.

So you're just going to handwave away the fact that he had already confessed to Yosri Fouda back in 2002?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Welcome new ATS member "roboe" with your 107 posts entirely devoted to debunking 9/11! Hmmm, "hand-wave", where have I heard that before?

Say "roboe", what is it about the 9/11 forum that makes debunkers spend all their free time here and never venture anywhere else?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I'm terribly sorry if my post count offends you. I personally believe in quality over quantity (the same holds true if ever you saw my posts on DU, JREF or elsewhere), which is why my post count is what it is.

top topics

join