It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Mossad 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hit piece on the truth!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Judaism and Zionism are two different things. Judaism is a religion. Zionism is a warped political philosophy.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gullywampas
Judaism and Zionism are two different things. Judaism is a religion. Zionism is a warped political philosophy.

Right on! Zionism uses anti semitism as a useful tool in their agenda.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
How is suggesting that it was Jews instead of Arabs, racist? Would it then be racist to suggest that Arabs did it? I can't believe that the majority of Americans can't see through this obvious hit-piece.

Furthermore, talking against Israel or Zionists is not anti-semitic in of itself. In fact, it is arguable that Zoinists are anti-semitic, considering what they do to semites (known as Palestinians).

It's has been known for a long time that CNN is only a propaganda wing of the Zionists so this hit-piece doesn't surprise me in the least. However, what does surprise me, is how most Americans can't see through it or see it for what it is. Regardless of whether you believe the "Jews did it" theory, you can use simple logic to see that suggesting that Jews did it, is no more racist than suggesting Arabs did it.

Boycott CNN!

--airspoon

p.s. flag this thread so that the CNN fanss can see how illogical their news source actually is.

edit on 18-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
dont know if anybody realized it or not
but that Jewish guy in the video actually
agreed with one part of one of the
conspiracy theories when he mentioned
that the US Regime keeps the public in fear
and paranoia. Wasn't that the real reason
behind 9/11 to begin with?

When EVER has a US Administration
went on Nat TV and frightened the public
before 9/11? Never !!!

They usually come on TV and assure
folks everything is under control, even
if it is not. So to me, that guy in the
video just confirmed the conspiracy
for me.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That really gets my goat

Why is it that we can have Islamofascism yet it it isn't possible to have Jewofascism ?
Notice Michael Gross' first comment - "We've (the Jews) have been getting kicked around for 2,000 years"
Oh, boo hoo!

Start with pity to generate sympathy, then drag out the obvious rumors to be debunked - the 4,000 jews warned by Odigo not to go to work.
How about what can't be debunked like Dov Zakheim, Pentagon comptroller when $2.3 Billion went missing on 9/10/2001? Or all the other Zionists mixed up in 9/11 like Chertoff, Silverstein, Kristol, etc etc.
Nevermind the dancing Israelis or the 100 or more picked up by the FBI after 9/11, the truckbomb on the Washington bridge, the Mossad agents that shadowed the supposed hijackers for a year, the Israeli connections to the security companies at the airports the hijackers left from, the software companies that made the Military software , etc
Forget Cui Bono,
Forget that the 9/11 Commission report is a Conspiracy theory.
Wonderful double standards on display courtesy of CNN.
All who question the OS are Anti-semites, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
LOL

so, israel wasnt the only nation that got benefits from the attacks

lets be real, nobody knows who did, but since the US government clearly dont want you to know who did it, I think its everyone's right to try to guess who did, based on logic and other different information ...

if you based your theory that israel got most benefits from 911, and that mossad agents were caught that day in suspicious activities, you have a case ...

the most amazing thing about the video was the jew woman saying " well, if they said they are not anti semits, but they are against the zionist politics, thats a strategy that they use" HAHAHHAA I mean, COME ON

its like saying, anyone that says US shouldnt be at war, are anti americans ... ahhahah I mean, COME ON, but most people are stupid and believe these things anyway ...

edit on 18/9/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

top topics

join