It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA WTC-7 Video. No Question: MASSIVE FIRES!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Casual readers... it has been six days from when I asked Six Sigma to explain why he believes that at least 19 floors (of WTC 7) were on fire, based upon the video in the OP. His view contradicts with thedman's claim that there were fires seen on some 13 floors.

Why has Six Sigma neglected to return to his own thread and provide proof for his claim? In the past six days, Six Sigma has posted in other 9/11 threads, but has been curiously absent from this one.

Six Sigma, why did you start this thread, when you have not been able to prove your claim? Disinfo much?

Originally posted by Six Sigma
What this video also proves is at least 19 floors of this building were on fire.

Originally posted by thedman
Fires were seen on some 13 floors of WTC 7 - thats 13 out of 47 floors on fire during the day.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Casual readers... it has been six days from when I asked Six Sigma to explain why he believes that at least 19 floors (of WTC 7) were on fire, based upon the video in the OP. His view contradicts with thedman's claim that there were fires seen on some 13 floors.

Six Sigma, why did you start this thread, when you have not been able to prove your claim? Disinfo much?

Casual readers, it appears Mr. Tezzajw forgets that people sometimes don't read every post in every thread. Even some that you start.

How did I come up with the number? Nothing too scientific. I counted the floors I saw smoke pouring out of. Was I mistaken? I would have to say yes. NIST obviously took a FAR more scientific approach to what floors were on fire than what I did, and came up with a more definitive number. Thedman pointed this out per the NIST report. Do you disagree with the NIST, Tezzajw? If so, do you have evidence that shows that less than 13 floors were on fire?

So, Tezzajw, do your happy snoopy dance, as my unscientific estimation of the floors were off by 6. My "disinfo" tactics failed to persuade the truthers! Please keep it quiet though, I don't want my superiors at the NWO office to know i fudged some numbers!

Now, for those you you that think for yourselves and not listen to Alex Jones on a daily basis. Did the fires and smoke in the video's look small to you?

edit on 21-9-2010 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
actually, that video is evidence that the fires were in fact small. And the reporter inside the building is proof there were explosions that shattered the glass.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
actually, that video is evidence that the fires were in fact small. And the reporter inside the building is proof there were explosions that shattered the glass.

1. watch the video again- please pay attention at the 3:51 mark. Tell me, is that an ashtray smoldering that is causing all that smoke?

2. you don't think a 110 story falling skyscraper can do that? (just askin questions)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

What time was the reporter in the building? WTC burned for 7 hours - was he in at the begining of the fires
(10:30am) or the afternoon. Collapse zone was set up at 3:00pm - unlikely to have been wandering around
after this time.

Also was in lobby, not on fire floor- closest fire was over 5 floors above

Answer those questions......

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join