It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Years Later Truth Still Denied.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A pretty extensive view of the unanswered questions, coincidences and mysteries surrounding 9/11

"Note: This report contains history, facts and see for yourself information. I know there are many theories and some are profound, but this report is based on what I feel to be the main dots, a map to the who, what, and why questions of 9/11.

I have put this together as printer friendly as I could for those that do not have computers, for those that do please print and share with those that don’t, most photos are linked and numbered to the video companion page and marked (video) just click the picture. Some of these are very rare, I highly recommend watching them to get the full picture. Please spread far and wide, it still is apparent that many people even 9 years later are not at all aware of this information. It is no wonder, they have done a magnificent job with their diversions, removal and or edited news and information from 9/11. "

by John Vodila

thetruthnews.info...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
thanks for bringing this to our (my) attention...Most stuff I've allready seen, read or heared.

The one thing that frustrate me is that the american people do not seem to lift one finger or are not capable of lifting one finger to what is happening within their government.

Even when Rumsfelt tell the citizens in their face that 2.4 trilion dollars has disappeared and could just as easy been stolen, nobody takes or can take serious action to get to the bottom of this and have the thieves brought to justice....(if there is a thief).

Rumsfelt could have said nothing about it and nobody would know about it....that bad the taxpayers money is being watched.

Who knows how many dollars have ' disappeared' over the years before?

Why is that....? Why is there nobody with authority and appointed to watch these kind of things? That is what I would like to know.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I think some have tried but as usual invincible hand behind US complex Judicial system will blow the whistle and stop any action. Here's one prime example. Kucinich Files Articles of Impeachment Against Cheney.

Oh.. Here's another interesting article Bush Fears War Crimes Prosecution and Impeachment

We'll see how long they can 'live happily ever after'.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

Thanks for showing me this..

It is very sad that this how the US government works..

Shouldn't there be some judge that will examin the allegations and if some holds water Cheney can be brought to justice?

Sorry for going off topic...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

There are people in authority to watch out for these things. The citizenry. However we have voluntarily ceded our authority over to a corrupt criminal cabal who wants us dumbed down, docile, then depopulated.

The days of government oversight in the name of the people are over. The days of checks and balances are over. The Constitution is now just a historical relic. The days of the Republic of the USA are over. That country and those laws do not exist anymore, and haven't for generations. This is out in the open and as clear as day, but still, the majority of people will never choose to see it, or, if they do see it, to do anything about it.

I'm starting to think that the NWO is correct in their wanting to depopulate the Earth to spare it from "the useless eaters". There probably isn't one man in fifty who sees things for what they are and would try to make a stand. But you don't see any hesitation in TPTB do you? They herd us like so much cattle, and all we do is gaze at them with big dumb cow eyes when they slaughter our friends and families. When they steal money from us in unprecedented levels, we blame each other instead of the bankers. Yes it's the UNIONS fault that jobs are scarce now. Yes it's the fault of people who TOOK LOANS OFFERED TO THEM TO BUY A HOUSE who are at fault for the entire Western world's economy collapsing. Yes, the endangering of troop's lives is in the hands of Wikileaks, and not the Pentagon. Good Lord people do we believe EVERYTHING THAT'S FED TO US???

The level of gullibility and outright stupidity of the citizenry is staggering, as is the docility of the apparently drugged and sedated masses. I think that perhaps we as a people are in a final run for a Darwin Award, and believe me, that's the last award you will ever receive.

My opinion, is that unless somewhere within the Armed Forces, there arises a modern day Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus who has the Constitution and the welfare of the People at heart, and performs a Coup d'etat, followed by an offensive against the central banking system on a world wide scale, then all is lost, and we may as well just enjoy what little time we have left.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Very well said from top to bottom. You hit the nail on the head with this reply.
If anything IS ever done, we have a long hard battle ahead of us. The people need to stop looking to politicians to fix our situation because it will never happen. We as citizens, like you said, are responsible. And we are doing a horrible, horrible job.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The Fox guys are starting an movement to link 9/11 truthers with violent extremists. The Government is really very tired of people wanting the truth.

The 9/11 General Counsel, Farmer, when his book came out saying the report was a bunch of lies, was not invited out on the talk show circuit.

The truther movement needs to say that they are ok with the Government covering up 9/11 and that Obama is OK with them.

Remember
"Are you or have you ever been a member of the Truther movement?"
Off to the Gulag no matter your answer.

new topics

top topics

join