It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outcry in Belgium Over WikiLeaks publications of Dutroux dossier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Has anyone seen anything about this?

"International whistle-blower site WikiLeaks was again at the centre of attention Wednesday as Belgian officials criticised the publication of a confidential dossier on convicted paedophile murderer Marc Dutroux.

WikiLeaks, which last month angered the US administration by publishing 92,000 pages of classified documents on the war in Afghanistan, was found to have posted on its website a 1,235-page account of the Belgian police investigation on Dutroux."

Story here

Wikileaks seems to be down at the moment so can't get on the site to check it out.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It appears that the leak has been on Wikileaks since 2009 but the Belgians have only just either realised it is there, or decided to report on it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is old news made new all of the sudden.

Wikileaks can't claim to be an international whistleblower with out leaks from international sources.

Actually, this OLD leak was one of the few I found that made wikileaks seem credible and legitimized their existence.

At least until I found out what they are REALLY all about, and who controls them and what they leak, or don't leak.

Everyone can and should support the exposure of a group of murderous child molesters.

May they all burn in hell.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Well, they won't burn in hell, because it doesn't exist.

They'll simply die, lose their consciousness and their atoms will be reorganized into something else at some point in time...just like everyone and everything else will.

More reason for child murderers to suffer an artificially created, human version of hell while they're still alive and able to experience it, is my opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

More reason for child murderers to suffer an artificially created, human version of hell while they're still alive and able to experience it, is my opinion.

Surely it would be cheaper and more productive to find the cause then a cure ?

Just a thought

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wikileaks on Twitter: "Why did the Dutroux debate start, now, 16 months after publication? That is a good question. Any guesses?"

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Off the top of my head I would say that the media blitz over the rape charges has brought Wikileaks to the attention of millions worldwide.

It is possible that the people in Belgium (and elsewhere) weren't aware of the site until last week and are now checking it out to see what the noise is about.

ETA

Actually, this idea adds some credibility to the idea that Wikileaks is a government op.

Now that everyone is aware of the site information can be released that is embarassing to all governments (not just the US) further leading people towards a rebellion that can be brutally crushed.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by [davinci]]

new topics

top topics

join