It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 In Wonderland - 911 Hidden in Movies and Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

rabbithole2.com...

911 In Wonderland
Subconscious Psychics or Beforehand Knowledge?
Lucus
08/22/2010

There is no doubt that in many movies and TV shows that the number 911 seemed to show up on many various clocks, digital screens, and other symbols. It also seemed to have abruptly stopped right after September 11th, 2001.

Was this the subconscious of various directors pulling those numbers from areas of the brain that we don't understand yet, or, is it some form of "Hidden in plain sight" communication between those "In-The-Know".

Source & More

911 In Wonderland Part 1

911 In Wonderland Part 2

Mod Edit: Added EX tags. Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of an article, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the article.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
In transformers 1 when the hacker and the girl are in the FBI waiting room, the clock is at 9:55, or rather 9:11. Also later in the movie at sector 7, a calendar or something on the wall reads 322, same as the skull and bones.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This has been brought up in plenty of threads already. Although I do really like the thread title.

There are some very suspicious coincidences of references to 9/11 including:
- Neo's passport in The Matrix listing its expiry as "Sep 11 2001"
- TV skit talking about a false-flag Terrorist attack involving jets and the Twin Towers
- Terminator 2 "Warning: 9/11" bridge reference.

But there are quite a few silly ones included, such as:
- "Earnest" character being chased by the filing cabinets
- Beverly Hills Cop where the logs in the background show multiple lines starting 9/11/1984
- Movies like "Eraser" simply showing a camera shot of the Twin Towers

[edit on 23/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

What do you think the odds are that in a movie "Hackers" they would show two towers with the words crash and burn on them and then also have a scene with 911, 93, 11, 77, on the same screen with 571?

The odds are close to big lottery odds I bet.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude

I would asssume 4 numbers in the same refference to be somewhere bigger than this number here..

PROBABILITY OF DRILL AND TERROR ATTACK COINCIDING BY CHANCE(london bombing) (10yr mean):
One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

This is from billybobs sig here so look at it but basically the same thing..

I heard a while ago that the odds in 4 planes being highjacked and such on 9/11/01 are about more numbers than grains of sand on earth..

So I dont know.. Statistics probability chance or even a helping hand.. Knowing or not some things are just to strange to take as coincidence.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude
reply to post by Dark Ghost

What do you think the odds are that in a movie "Hackers" they would show two towers with the words crash and burn on them and then also have a scene with 911, 93, 11, 77, on the same screen with 571?

Very slim indeed
That is another example of a strong reference to 9/11 which is hard to deny.

There are some great examples in those videos, but there is also a lot of garbage that grasps at the most remote of straws. I feel it is a shame all the good ones are lumped together with the trash.

[edit on 23/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

you may want to put that entire opening post in quotations, or "ex" since you authored none of it, and just cut and pasted the entire article from that website.

other than that, it was an interesting find.

after 9-11 i always noticed the beginning of friends with towers in the intro.

also alot more "towers" in blockbuster movies, lord of the rings being one example, the watchmen had some views of it also.

subliminal influences and social engineering, and neural-linguistic programming are some interesting fields of study.

thanks,
et

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
ET!

Austexdude is the real Lucus.

Now you know

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

S&F for sure~!

What I find interesting is the sheer amount of numbers, whether they are mixed backwards (which is Illuminati itself), over the course of time.

the odds got to be staggering. I've noticed what seemed to be warnings myself and put up a Thread Messages in Movies as well ..

personally, I now definitely think there's someone 'in the know'.. problem is, can we find the next message(s) to the next major incident before it's to late??

So, now that we been warned over the last decade,

~are we going to listen to who is giving us warnings ??
~Are they giving us warnings now thru the media ??
~If so, what should we be looking for?

I find it interesting that even through we were warned, IMO, every single one of us never saw it. but, now since we know what to possibly to look for, will 'the benevolent ones' use the same tactics ??

Interesting is, they carried out the attacks with no regard, thus only proving what was already...."prophesied" ??

Not only in the movies, but.... it was literally written on our US currency, LONG before the towers were built or the plates altered after .. not sure which came first.. but the warnings ARE there.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

you may want to put that entire opening post in quotations, or "ex" since you authored none of it, and just cut and pasted the entire article from that website.

other than that, it was an interesting find.

after 9-11 i always noticed the beginning of friends with towers in the intro.

also alot more "towers" in blockbuster movies, lord of the rings being one example, the watchmen had some views of it also.

subliminal influences and social engineering, and neural-linguistic programming are some interesting fields of study.

thanks,
et

Well, actually I authored "all of it". The Rabbit Hole is my site.

new topics

top topics

join