It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*What is this light on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It seems to cut across the building just before the plane hits.It's too big and too straight to be paper floating.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That would be a bird.

A white bird.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr. Strange

No, not a bird. Just a large piece of paper from the North Tower that was being carried by the wind. A few seconds after Flight 175 opens up a gash in the South Tower, you can see hundreds of similar white specks scattered out from it and fluttering about. If you wait until the end of the video, one such burnt piece of paper even lands near the cameraman. But of course some people wanting to make a name for themselves by finding an anomaly no one spotted before just ignore this piece of the video footage.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Like I said it was too big and fast and straight to be paper floating.

And notice the plane hits the light at the exact point of impact?

Just curious as you would know how that was paper?Were you there?What makes you so sure it was paper?why can't it be something else?Mind set much?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
reply to post by micpsi

Like I said it was too big and fast and straight to be paper floating.

And notice the plane hits the light at the exact point of impact?

Just curious as you would know how that was paper?Were you there?What makes you so sure it was paper?why can't it be something else?Mind set much?

I think it maybe the reflection of a white coherent laser used to calculate distances for the plane's auto-remote guidance Mark VII system.

Or a bird.

Or a piece of paper.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
And if it was a bird I don't think it would be casually flying like that after a huge explosion just happened right next to it..It would have reacted lol.So I would rule a bird out.It seem to move too smooth and fast to be paper.And it was way to big to be a piece of paper...And well...the plane actually flew through it.This is why I think It's a light of some sort.

What's weird is you don't see it in this video.I think it's because of the angle is why you can't see the reflection of the light in other videos.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

....casually flying....

Huh? How should birds fly when there has been an explosion nearby? Is there a non-casual flight pattern? Besides - its a blurry video taken from a mile away how the hell do you make the determination that if it was a bird it was too relaxed?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
It's too big and too straight to be paper floating.

No, it's not.

It is clearly a piece of paper.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Most likely piece of aluminium cladding around the windows dislodged by
the aircraft

The external cladding to columns and spandrels consists of aluminium sheet. The window openings, 1.98 x 0.48 m, are infilled with bronze-tinted solar-heat rejecting glass fitted into aluminium frames and sealed with Neoprene gaskets. Automatic window cleaning is by means of rotating brushes guided along rails fitted on the column cladding.

Crumpled piece of cladding from towers

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's a piece of paper. Paper comes in many different sizes and may move faster or behave differently hundreds of feet in the air than it would, say, 10 feet in the air.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Paper. Been there. Done that.
Paper from the wtc was found blocks away.
It's paper. Sorry, no secret mystery to be solved in this instance.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

that's styrofoam window block .....comes from the inside of the windows that are in between floors to block the light and aid thermal ability

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Just because paper was found don't mean it was paper lol.

And normally if an explosion occurs right beside you..you get the f@$# out of there.But there's no reaction as the plane flies through whatever it was and explodes.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's a bird.
Bird is the word.
But then again I am grounded in reality and Ocams razor.
This of course could be many things depending on how far you would
like to dive down the rabbit hole.
Enjoy your journey/

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So, we're focused on this bit of nothing floating around and miss the big plane? I don't understand the importance of this object - whatever it is.

Do you suppose, perhaps, that this piece of fluff caused the building to collapse?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
no thats a window frame for sure

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Just because paper was found don't mean it was paper lol.

Yeah, it kind of does. If there's a lot of paper blowing around and you got a picture of something that is white and blowing around it means that it too, is a piece of paper in lieu of any evidence to the contrary. That's how these things work.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I should perhaps preface my remarks by saying that I'm in no way an expert on this, or anything like it, but I think it's definitely a sign of some sort of advanced weapons system.

Perhaps someone who is an expert in secret advanced black op weapons systems could comment?

[edit on 20-8-2010 by TrickoftheShade]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It's a piece of paper.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I think the resolution of these videos are why it's easy to mistake what you are seeing as being a laser or focused light.

I agree with anyone who says its paper, the reason you don't see it in the second video you posted and the reason why it doesn't react to a jet flying past it at 500mph is because it is much further away than it appears. It is floating in front of the building closer to the cameraman, the building it appears to show up on moments after the crash.

Also, if you look at the video Waypast just posted, at/around the 58sec mark, pay close attention to the giant smoke plume over both buildings...You can see thousands of pieces of paper glittering in the sun light, creating the same visual effect of the one in question.

IMHO, of course.

new topics

top topics

join