It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donnie Darko, Stargates, and WTC Ship found.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
First I'm not really sure where this was supposed to go, since it has so many different aspects, so please mod's if it needs to be moved, please do. (though I feel that BTS is not the place
).

O.k, I will try to keep on track of what I am trying to get here. I in NO way claim this to be absolute fact, as I am not a professional in the following subjects, just a person with a view on certain subjects that I see somehow fitting together, and chose (though sometimes it may seem far fetched) to share with my fellow ATSers.

Lets start with the cult classic Donnie Darko. This is not fully in reference to the movie, but the concept of time, and time travel, and how some of us play parts in a game that we don't always understand. Also, about the book that this movie is loosely based. Its called the THE PHILOSOPHY OF TIME TRAVEL by Roberta Sparrow.

Here are some excerpts of the book that caught my attention.

When a Tangent Universe occurs, those living nearest to the Vortex will find themselves at the epicenter of a dangerous new world. Artifacts provide the first sign that a Tangent Universe has occurred. If an Artifact occurs, the Living will retrieve it with great interest and curiosity. Artifacts are formed from metal, such as an Arrowhead from an ancient Mayan civilization, or a Metal Sword from Medieval Europe. Artifacts returned to the Primary Universe are often linked in religious iconography, as their appearance on Earth seems to defy logical explanation.

Now this reminded me, first of the unfortunate events of 9-11, dealing with both the buildings, and the airplanes.

Now for those who may be wandering what this might have to do with the above quote, IMO the buildings themselves have great significance, and of course the planes are metal, which would only connect one piece of the puzzle, but where would the others combine? Lets see if we can find out.

WATER AND METAL Water and Metal are the key elements of Time Travel. Water is the barrier element for the construction of Time Portals used as gateways between universes at the Tangent Vortex. Metal is the transitional element for the construction of Artefact Vessels.

Now though kind of reaching on this one, if we combine the significance of the buildings, to people, the city, rituals, money, and even the world it seems a bit clearer.

Now the water, besides of course there being a fire and have to be put out, (with of course water), we have now been given a bigger picture available for the water aspect to enter into play. The boat that was recently discovered.

The remains of a ship from the 1700s found at the World Trade Center site were moved to the Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory last week. All sorts of experts, from tree scientists to conservators, are working hard on understanding more about the ship's origins. Warren Riess, professor of maritime history and archeology at the University of Maine and lead investigator, told the Washington Post, "It's a mystery. It's like a detective story."

gothamist.com...

Here is one more quote concerning the above, and will conclude below.

‘Artifacts returned to the Primary Universe are often linked in religious iconography **possible explanation of spiral symbol, not too sure on this one** as their appearance on Earth seems to defy logical explanation. Divine Intervention is deemed to be the only logical conclusion for the appearance of the artifact’

The Key word in this sentence would be SPIRAL. Of course we are all aware of the spirals that have been seen by many, and still are being looked into, without a complete consensus as to what we've seen.

Now we will discuss the Stargate aspect of this scenario, and the possible importance to be aware that all things cannot be explained.

Here are some videos about 9-11 and Stargates.

The 911 Stargate

The 911 Pyramid Mega-Ritual

The London Eye and the 911 Stargate

The 911 Pentagon Ritual and the NASA Stargate

Now with all of these different aspects, if combined either with the time travel ahead or behind, there is some form, other than the "norm" that can explain things that we sometimes wonder about the most.

I think that the things that are happening right now have a simple explanation, we just don't know how to put it in terms of things that are sometimes beyond our comprehension or control. We aren't taught that these things are possible, and those that know aren't exactly coming right out and saying it.

Sometimes we have to go outside the box to find a more logical answer, not simple, but logical. If Stargates, Time Travel, Spirals, Dimensions were more wildly know, we wouldn't even have to look into these things, as the answers would be right there.

There are about 100 other things that we cannot explain, but if put into some or all of these categories, would have an answer.

Thank you for your time, and any other ideas are appreciated, and for those that want to flame this thread, please read the above, it is my opinion and not fact, but I would like to bring another aspect to the table.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

When a Tangent Universe occurs, those living nearest to the Vortex will find themselves at the epicenter of a dangerous new world. Artifacts provide the first sign that a Tangent Universe has occurred. If an Artifact occurs, the Living will retrieve it with great interest and curiosity. Artifacts are formed from metal, such as an Arrowhead from an ancient Mayan civilization, or a Metal Sword from Medieval Europe. Artifacts returned to the Primary Universe are often linked in religious iconography, as their appearance on Earth seems to defy logical explanation.

Somehow becomes:

Artifacts returned to the Primary Universe are often linked in religious iconography **possible explanation of spiral symbol, not too sure on this one** as their appearance on Earth seems to defy logical explanation. Divine Intervention is deemed to be the only logical conclusion for the appearance of the artifact’

How did that happen?

The first mention of spirals is by you - there's nothing quoted that indicates anything of spirals.

-m0r

EDIT: - I'll be back.

[edit on 19/8/2010 by m0r1arty]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Ron Jeremy is an emissary of Supreme Being Zmorrg, on a mission to planet Earth to prevent war in the Middle East. Unfortunately, he failed because he landed on the wrong date non-compliant with Cabbala.

This is what the OP sounds like, kind of.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
first off, i think jake kotze is great. his stargate videos and ideas are intense, and if nothing else, he helped me look at things from a whole new perspective. very smart.

now, without much more to add, ill just say, good luck OP.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Lets start with the cult classic Donnie Darko. This is not fully in reference to the movie, but the concept of time, and time travel, and how some of us play parts in a game that we don't always understand. Also, about the book that this movie is loosely based. Its called the THE PHILOSOPHY OF TIME TRAVEL by Roberta Sparrow.

The book is fake! Roberta Sparrow is fictional! It was written by Richard Kelly & Co. for the Donnie Darko movie.

You didn't think it was real did you?

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Look even if you don't agree with my post, then please try to contribute something.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I knew that the book was a work of fiction, but I also thought that it brought a certain aspect to the table combined with the other information posted.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I actually do think there is truth to the whole Philosophy of Time Travel book, even though it's not real. There probably are real life events very much like Donnie darko. In fact, I read of a teenage boy being killed by a plane crashing into his bedroom a few years ago ....

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
For those unfamiliar with the film Donnie Darko, I highly recommend checking out the official website here It will help you to grasp the concept the OP is presenting...plus I think it's one of the coolest film sites ever.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Though I think the movie was great, I don't think that it is 100% necessary to watch to understand the concept of the thread.

BTW I didn't link the book, sorry.

giama.files.wordpress.com...

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join