It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop caught shoplifting at Universal Studios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Pittsburgh Cop Charged With Stealing At Popular Florida Theme Park

Posted: 4:32 pm EDT August 16, 2010Updated: 8:27 am EDT August 17, 2010
ORLANDO -- Police in Orlando said a Pittsburgh police officer tried to make off with more than $300 in Harry Potter merchandise from Universal Orlando Resort while vacationing with his family.

Officer Henry Rogowski, 49, was charged Sunday after a gift shop worker allegedly saw Rogowski shoplift two Potter-themed photo albums, bookmarks and a keychain.

When confronted, police said Rogowski admitted he took those items and others without paying because the registers were busy and he didn't feel like waiting. Police also said the man had a gun on the premises.

Rogowski posted $1,000 bail on Monday.

Pittsburgh police Chief Nate Harper said Rogowski, a 17-year veteran, will face internal punishment.

www.wpxi.com...

Above the law much? How delusional could you be in thinking the line is too long, so I will just steal this stuff?
I wonder how many times this cop has busted shoplifters himself? It is just a disgrace imo.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Those men put their LIVES ON THE LINE every single day.

He was probably just blowing off a little steam.

Cops are human too.

One bad apple.

*He isn't even getting charged. Imagine if it was YOU who stole and got caught..... yeah you, without the badge.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

He was probably just blowing off a little steam.
I don't think this is a fair way to "blow off a little steam"...he arrests people for doing the same thing, obviously he doesn't believe in what he does, he just does it because he's told to.

[edit on 17/8/10 by CHA0S]

new topics

top topics

join