It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and Turning Men Into Girls.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Henry Fonda

FREAKIN REPTILIAN!!! BAHHH!!! RUN LIKE HELL!!!

the world would be less interesting without those scaley bastards...

-B.M

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
[deleted - changed my mind, sorry for wasted space]

[edit on 11/8/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
We all know the story. The death of war/warrior culture leads to a submissive and controlled populance, the culmination of some f-ked up utopian vision of the elite.

They just banned bullfighting in Spain...

It's supposedly cruel to the animals and doesn't belong in the 21st century world exclaimed the pro-ban crowd made up of all women - those who don't participate in the sport whatsoever but want to control all forms of culture...

It's all going down man.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
o yeah but they dont mind dressing men in girls clothes couse its cute right?
if i could go and slap them at the face,bullfighting is what spain is famous about,and the sport probably makes millions. stupid retarded feminists

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
o yeah but they dont mind dressing men in girls clothes couse its cute right?
if i could go and slap them at the face,bullfighting is what spain is famous about,and the sport probably makes millions. stupid retarded feminists

Not only feminising guys with their total control of the fashion industry but animals too! Every woman I know dresses their dogs in pink sweaters or lace shirts (male dogs), trying to alleviate the heinous act by saying the dog is color blind. Lol.

Bullfighting is a good way to prove one's manhood, I don't know about the tight flare outfits though... Either way, I find it funny that 90% of the people that wanted the sport banned have never had any participation in it.

You should fake slap as many women as you can find.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Bullfighting, cockfighting, dogfighting pits, lions in arenas are not the same as the ufc
They have no choice in the matter ... taking life for sport or money has no mirror in nature. The spider hunts for food, and so does the snake. What savagery man hasn't risen above is surely his own undoing! Then again, it's promoted from the top, right? The key is recognizing it for what it is, and teaching others to do the same.

Consider the layers of mind control used in society, as well, realize how they are promoted through role-models, cultural icons, and agencies into our collective realities, propelled by a 24/7 mass media that teaches us the loudest voice is always the one to listen to.

ALPHA. Regarded as "general" or regular programming within the base control personality; characterized by extremely pronounced memory retention, along with substantially increased physical strength and visual acuity. Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing the victims personality which, in essence, causes a left brain-right brain division, allowing for a programmed union of L and R through neuron pathway stimulation.

BETA. Referred to as "sexual" programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. "Cat" alters may come out at this level.

DELTA. This is known as "killer" programming, originally developed for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.

THETA considered to the "psychic" programming. Bloodliners (those coming from multi-generational Satanic families) were determined to exhibit a greater propensity for having telepathic abilities than did non-bloodliners. Due to its evident limitations, however, various forms of electronic mind control systems were developed and introduced, namely, bio-medical human telemetry devices (brain implants), directed-energy lasers using microwaves and/or electromagnetics. It is reported these are used in conjunction with highly-advanced computers and sophisticated satellite tracking systems.

OMEGA. A "self-destruct" form of programming, also known as "Code Green." The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation. This program is generally activated when the victim/survivor begins therapy or interrogation and too much memory is being recovered.

GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through "deception" programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I've said it before and will say it again ... Alpha-controlled males and Beta-controlled female "role-models" domineer our youths minds and teach them what to aspire to, while delta-controlled ideologies drive threshing wheels of violence over society through the poetry of ultra-violence.

You admire this tower of granite, weathering the hurts of so many ages. Yet a little waving hand built this huge wall, and that which builds is better than that which is built. The hand that built can topple it down much faster. Better than the hand, and nimbler, was the invisible thought which wrought through it; and thus ever, behind the coarse effect, is a fine cause, which, being narrowly seen, is itself the effect of a finer cause. Every thing looks permanent until its secret is known. A rich estate appears to women a firm and lasting fact; to a merchant, one easily created out of any materials, and easily lost. An orchard, good tillage, good grounds, seem a fixture, like a gold mine, or a river, to a citizen; but to a large farmer, not much more fixed than the state of the crop. Nature looks provokingly stable and secular, but it has a cause like all the rest; and when once I comprehend that, will these fields stretch so immovably wide, these leaves hang so individually considerable? Permanence is a word of degrees. Every thing is medial. Moons are no more bounds to spiritual power than bat-balls.

The key to every man is his thought. Sturdy and defying though he look, he has a helm which he obeys, which is the idea after which all his facts are classified. He can only be reformed by showing him a new idea which commands his own. The life of man is a self-evolving circle, which, from a ring imperceptibly small, rushes on all sides outwards to new and larger circles, and that without end. The extent to which this generation of circles, wheel without wheel, will go, depends on the force or truth of the individual soul. For it is the inert effort of each thought, having formed itself into a circular wave of circumstance, — as, for instance, an empire, rules of an art, a local usage, a religious rite, — to heap itself on that ridge, and to solidify and hem in the life. But if the soul is quick and strong, it bursts over that boundary on all sides, and expands another orbit on the great deep, which also runs up into a high wave, with attempt again to stop and to bind. But the heart refuses to be imprisoned; in its first and narrowest pulses, it already tends outward with a vast force, and to immense and innumerable expansions.

(emphasis mine)
Emerson, Circles
www.emersoncentral.com...

P.S. A few other truisms I've come across, my own opinion.

Western culture is ruled by the gay agenda. A strong man acting weakly is branded gay. A weak man acting strongly is branded gay. Useless suspicions creep into minds of those who do not Completely Sidestep the gay issue. You can't argue about it without becoming embroiled in a very unsavoury discussion, only avoid it. It could be, and potentially is for some, a mind-rending soul-damaging experience for a straight man (or woman) to attempt to discuss the matter save in the most clinical of methods. The devil rules culture, but start talking about matters on a cultural level and the fraud is exposed, and loses his grip on the minds he had under his sway. I derive the helpful moral : See over culture, in the same way you overlook the federal partisan politics. Sidestep it's madness, and don't be dismayed if it slaps back or offers disdain, rejection. Reject it instead, and become your own counter-culture.

Just my 2c.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
You should fake slap as many women as you can find.
[edit on 11-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

you should get a warning for promoting negetive action.

your opinions on bullfighting are completely ignorant.

real men don't need to destroy a pre-wounded animal in a controlled environment in front of thousands of freakin LOSERS to feel like a man.

can't believe I even had to waste time writing this post.

-B.M

[edit on 11/8/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
I like a strong man as much as any other girl, however the impasse you and I seem to face is in what we find to be acceptable social behavior. A man doesn't have to deprive me of my ability to make my own decisions in order to prove his manliness. Treating me in a respectful manner and acknowledging me as a equal person goes a lot farther to earn my love and respect. Call it weakness if you wish, but I'd sooner go out with a compassionate gentleman than a self centered, know it all hunk.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that you are one of those 1 in 10 women.

From my experience, most women love the man to take control, and only pretend to like the wimpy, ''considerate'' man.

Some women seem to actively seek the rather outdated and objectionable idea of being a man's ''property'' or trophy.

There is nothing that precludes compassion and genuine consideration from a man that takes control.

The problem with so many men, is that they bend over backwards to please the woman, when that is not the behaviour that she wants.

It's almost as if they think: ''If I'm really nice to you, and do all sorts of favours and errands for you, then you may have sex with me or not leave me for another man''.

Originally posted by ~Vixen~So by your reasoning, I should seek the advice and guidance of a man on everything I do? I had a really cool intern working with me today. Maybe rather than mentor him, I should have asked him for guidance because surely the MD in my title must stand for "Mis Directed" woman.

That's not what I said at all.
In a relationship, it's best for both parties if a man takes control.
That doesn't mean that he takes control of the woman's life, as that would just be psychotic domineering and rather sick.

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
It's not about our ability to "handle it," but rather about our willingness to "put up with it." There's a distinct difference between the two.

As I said, if a woman didn't want to ''put up'' with it, then it'd be her loss, not mine.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Off topic, but bullfighting is cruel. And I am a man.

Real men care about animal welfare, too.

Dressing up dogs as a fashion accessory is also cruel. Women like that should be banned from owning pets !

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
sherlock homes is kinda right,most women say they like a man who is emotional,but they always make these guys theyr "girlfriends" and go sleep with someone who dominates and treat them like a pair of sex socks.
there are nice women too who know how valuable is a man that treats them right. yes animal cruelty is wrong,and i dont like bulls dieyng. its a very disgusting sport if you think of the animals but still the feminists who are dressing men in pink are even more disgusting.

my problem is with these nasty women who say they want a sensitive men,but turn them into gay friends,and then go get raped by an alpha male.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

as millions of posts stated women aren't weak. It is men who are weak because we thrive to impress the ladies at almost any cost. ever heard the phrase women make the best assassins? It is true. She could hire you to kill you and all she has to do is get you in bed and then stab you while you sleep.

But I do agree it seems political correctness is trying to get rid of the 'macho' man and basically state you are just a closet case. They didn't state that back in the 50's with the greasers.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
reply to post by AProphet1233

Off topic, but bullfighting is cruel. And I am a man.

Real men care about animal welfare, too.

Dressing up dogs as a fashion accessory is also cruel. Women like that should be banned from owning pets !

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

I agree: I am a man too, one most people would not like to get in a fight with; just because God gave us dominion over animals doesn't mean he or she gave us the right to torture them or mistreat them.

Far from it - we are supposed to protect them.

Bullfighting is a coward's sport, watched by cowards who haven't the guts to prove their macho bull# themselves, and instead see an animal tortured to death by some pansy in a glittering suit and hail him as hero.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join