It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and Turning Men Into Girls.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

ROFL I hope you are joking.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Explanation: Your myopia is astounding! EPIC FAIL!

Here is why!...

I was responding explicitly to this comment made by buddhistpunk

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by vaevictis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Utter crap - haven't you heard of Boadicea - or Bodicca or whatever her name was.

She was head of a British tribe and fought the Romans (men) to the death.

If you think women are weak, good luck to you!

Yeah but she was a raving lesbian plumber.

Note I have edited it to BOLD the exact comment I replied to, with evidence that went to the contrary of what was being claimed, by buddhistpunk.

So I provided some information that showed historically that...

a] She had been married! Some lesbian huh?

b] She had 2 daughters! Some lesbian huh?

c] She was an intelligent and strong willed Queen! Some raving plumber huh?

And I didn't provide it as 1 single example of a woman to prove ALL women are badasses?

I provided it to clearly show that buddhistpunk's comments were WRONG in regards specifically to do with Boudica!

She wasn't a lesbian! She wasn't raving [insane] and I can find no information as pertains to her working on Roman and or British constructed sewers etc.

Personal Disclosure: So I'll ask you the same question I asked buddhistpunk ... Care to refute or retract???

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jupiter Crashes
I'm part of the LGBT community. I'm transgender to be more specific. Trust me, there is no agenda.

no offense, but your post reads like a fish saying there's no such thing as water....
2nd line- same as the 1st

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jupiter Crashes

Relevant to "feminisation" as a T/G - are you male-female T/G and do you see/feel this is influenced and/or made easier by the current social climate, also how do you think your situation/identity may have arisen: social/biological etc?

Also, what's the best way to hide your reptilian self infront of tv (sic) cameras?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by IandEye

Explanation: Your myopia is astounding! EPIC FAIL!

Here is why!...

I was responding explicitly to this comment made by buddhistpunk

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by vaevictis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Utter crap - haven't you heard of Boadicea - or Bodicca or whatever her name was.

She was head of a British tribe and fought the Romans (men) to the death.

If you think women are weak, good luck to you!

Yeah but she was a raving lesbian plumber.

Note I have edited it to BOLD the exact comment I replied to, with evidence that went to the contrary of what was being claimed, by buddhistpunk.

So I provided some information that showed historically that...

a] She had been married! Some lesbian huh?

b] She had 2 daughters! Some lesbian huh?

c] She was an intelligent and strong willed Queen! Some raving plumber huh?

And I didn't provide it as 1 single example of a woman to prove ALL women are badasses?

I provided it to clearly show that buddhistpunk's comments were WRONG in regards specifically to do with Boudica!

She wasn't a lesbian! She wasn't raving [insane] and I can find no information as pertains to her working on Roman and or British constructed sewers etc.

Personal Disclosure: So I'll ask you the same question I asked buddhistpunk ... Care to refute or retract???

i didn't say she was or wasn't- i said you were cute.
sheesh- self-involved much?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Now, now. You future Eloy need to settle down. The Morlock masters need food.

Although, I can see Hank crying on Ralph's shoulder about a dirty rotten weed that won't leave his lawn alone.

I really don't see a problem with a kinder, gentler male that will talk to you and be involved with the children.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
Now, now. You future Eloy need to settle down. The Morlock masters need food.

Although, I can see Hank crying on Ralph's shoulder about a dirty rotten weed that won't leave his lawn alone.

I really don't see a problem with a kinder, gentler male that will talk to you and be involved with the children.

oh yeah totally- jewish men are (supposed to be) like that.

let's have a thread on how men were trained to be murdering heroes for 1000's of years whether a king or queen was ruling.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why do threads like this always bring out the feminist extremists in droves?
Anyway, men are becoming more feminine no doubt. It is a mixture i think of both cultural and chemical, plastics etc that imitate estrogen in the body are a big problem. It lowers fertility and can wreak havoc when developing in the womb. Denmark Environmental agency released a report and said it will be a huge problem by the end of the century if not addressed.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
reply to post by Greensage

Hello Greensage!

I think the link in your post should have it's own thread. Do you agree and if so do you want to do it or should I

Peace

By all means make a new thread if you like. I have not embraced that side of myself yet as I am new as an active member of ATS. Thanks for asking!

On that particular site there is a page devoted to "human symptoms", now that is shocking in itself.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Jupiter Crashes

Relevant to "feminisation" as a T/G - are you male-female T/G and do you see/feel this is influenced and/or made easier by the current social climate, also how do you think your situation/identity may have arisen: social/biological etc?

Also, what's the best way to hide your reptilian self infront of tv (sic) cameras?

I am male to female. I do not feel like I was influenced by an outside source since I've had feelings of wanting to be a girl as far back as I can remember. Mind you I am 20 years old right now. As far as the social climate goes, I can pass as a female no problem so I rarely go out and have any problems with people. However I do live in a pretty shady city 40 miles south of Chicago so I do need to be cautious of where I'm at. Acquiring hormones are very easy in this day and age. All I have to do is place an order for them at an online pharmaceuticals distributor. No prescription is even required. Becoming female is the best decision I have ever made. Before when I was living as a male, I was depressed, I would hide my true feelings, with over-compensated masculinity, and I was just a plain d-bag. There are times that I doubt myself but it's such a big decision. What sane person wouldn't doubt themselves once and a while? Also, I was not influenced by anyone to go through with this in the first place. It was for the sake of my own sanity and well-being that I decided to go through with it.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Perhaps to some degree its going on because women are more insecure than men in general. But they are NOT weak. I would rather have a female boss than a male boss, and I would rather see a woman run a country than a man.

OK, not Hillary Clinton but someone else with a good heart.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

No that's not like that at all. A fish saying there is no water is in denial. I'm not in denial. There is no solid proof that there is some kind of homosexual agenda. I've experienced the homosexual community first-hand, I've been involved in protests, projects, and meetings. From my experiences, there is no homosexual agenda. It's just a culture and way of life that it looking for equal rights.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Sarah Palin?

Second line: Mama grizzlies.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Women have a hard time setting priorities. That's why you should never give a woman your credit card, why shopping takes so long with them, and why letting them run a country is a bad idea. Don't take me wrong, I love women, and there are always exceptions to the "rules", however, women are generally a lot more emotional than men, and therefore they are easier to manipulate, are less aware of their actions (usually they only see what others do wrong and not what they themselves do wrong, unless you point it out to them. And even if they do know, they pretend not to know), they love to play victim, and are way too insecure.

Whether feminization (or whatever you wanna call it) of men is happening, I don't really know. As far as I know, the system and culture is still a "male" figure. You're not allowed to show emotions or weaknesses, you're a pussy if you don't man up and fight or whatever.. All those things, I don't think they indicate towards a feministic culture in men today.

As for homosexuals, they are born that way. I've seen plenty of 5 year old kids where you already notice they are not gonna be straight. Bi or Gay.. It has nothing to do with culture nor NWO.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by vasaga]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Sarah Palin?

Now you are talking. A moose head and polar bear rug in the oval office. Moose jerky and pickled salmon at state dinners. Presidential hunting, fishing and camping in the wild. A real moose-riding, spear-chucking, igloo-hopping tundra-bitch to grab the world by the gonads.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Sarah Palin?

Now that is sick - I think I need a cigarette now.

Thanks for your honest reply too.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Anytime.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong (I was always not that great at science)

But everyone is talking about how there is estrogen and stuff in the water which is feminizing men. But there are also a good amount of people are saying "and lately women have become more masculine" as well. I guess I don't see how this would work out with all the estrogen chemicals permeating us. I am inclined to think we are going through a social shift rather than any sort of chemical transformation. Men are waking up and seeing that women don't want a d-bag for a husband ("honey, I'll make all the decisions, because you are too feeble-minded and indecisive to do anything on your own"
) and women are waking up and seeing that they can actually get things done for themselves without relying on men.

Anyways. Just a thought.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by spacekc929]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Most men today don't even have a clue how to be the head of the house. Next time you go out watch which of the couple takes the lead, who is driving the car, who deals with the cashier or waiter, who orders the meal.

Now to all of my fellow men, I say this to you: A Woman does not respect a Man she cannot feel "SAFE" with. That is not just protection , but in EVERYTHING. You must become the Wall that she can lean against, and she must be convinced that when she puts her full weight against the wall it will not crumble and that her "wall" is strong enough that will stand between her and the world.

This is true.

If you cut the political correct mantra that some women may pay lip-service to, the truth of the matter is that as the submissive gender, most women want the man to dominate and take control.

If you're taking a girl out to dinner and she asks: ''Where are we going for dinner ?'', you can either reply along the lines of:

1. ''We're going to [such and such place]'', or,
2. ''Ooh, I don't know. Where do you think we should go ?''

I'm sure 9 out of 10 women would prefer a man that answers ''1.''.
Whereas, men who would answer as ''2.'' just sound weak and indecisive, even if they naïvely think that they're being ''considerate''.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

I see a big problem with that.

This is real world, and they'll always be dangers to the man, his partner and their children.
If the man is an effeminate, gentle person, then he may well be practically no use when his family come under any threat.

The last thing you'd need is the ''man'' to start crying on your shoulder at the first hint of danger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join