It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Nibiru Footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

BTW Brown Dwarfs DON"T have tails, so....

Brown dwarfs are also not able to be seen within the visual spectrum. They can only be detected via infrared....which obviously also means they cant be seen from earth

A) Infrared astronomy can be performed from earth's surface, 2MASS did it all the time
B) Brown dwarf stars can be detected in visible light, though they're dim.

This is a red light filtered image of the brown dwarf 2MASS J16452211-1319516 39 light years away. It's in the center of the image. It's dim, but certainly detectable, even from 39 light years.
archive.stsci.edu...
Here's the same brown dwarf seen in IR light at a different date:
archive.stsci.edu...
It's much brighter in this image and also has moved slightly due to its high proper motion.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by vkturbo

can't be lens flare as the reflection is already showing in the camera

That was a good idea, but wrong. It's a good idea to take note of these issues such as positions, times, etc. But, a bright object can produce a lens flare even though the object is just outside of the field of view.

Indeed, and Venus does this EVERY time it's at the edge of the field of a heliospheric imager:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
If you know when Venus is about to enter or leave a heliospheric imager camera on one of the STEREO spacecraft you can predict when people will start freaking out about it.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Invisible King

Oh my, that was really funny!
You were kidding, right? Right???

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ok cool as only just been going on this forum so wasn't sure if anyone disagrees say so otherwise we really need to stop going nuts over stuff like this.

Also so the bright flash before Venus always happens not just the reflection ring?

Just clarifying we are going on about same part.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

It's not just Venus and it's not just this camera. It happens to all cameras. If you look inside of higher quality optics you will see that the surface is very light absorbent. The surface is not flat. It is a series of edges that prevent reflection.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
iss is visible by the naked eye from earth..so this object has to be visible by amateur astronomers i think

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

I could feel that this wasn't the moon when I saw it. Here in Maine the moon has never been that red.

btw those are boats on a horizon. Just really dark when I snapped the shot.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Pigeon Religion]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is very interesting !! They seem very interested in that one position. WHY ? Must research more on this !! Great post !!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ribaldmalarky

I think it is truth to the theory!!! im not sure if its gonna come that close to us either but what i am intrested in is what if there are other life forms on the planet or planets orbiting nibiru could it be the annunaki??? hmmm i guess we will have to wait and see..in the meanwhile all of the chaos that the planet is going thru points to something major maybe it is getting closer and starting to affect us already quite the scary thought

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lexxmc78

What do you see as evidence of an approaching planet?

Where is this planet or whatever? Is it affecting the path of the Earth? Is is affecting the path of the other planets? It is is close enough to affect us gravitationally where is it? It should be bright in the sky like Mars, Jupiter, Venus or Saturn.

There are no new planets inside the orbit of the known planets.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

LOL I think I decided to take you off the ignore list. This post is why and laugh at.

I miss my comedy relief.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

You made no effort whatsoever to address any of the issues in the thread. The obvious reason is that you can't.

Obviously you have nothing to post other than your blatant educational shortcomings. That can be fixed by taking the time to learn. I recommend it.

Go back through my posts and learn why there can be no new planets. Go back through my posts and learn where to read about studies showing how astronomers are able to demonstrate constraints on the possible locations for new planet sized objects.

There is an old joke: "The roughest 3 years of a cowboy's life are the second grade." That joke is beginning to stick to you. Shed that appearance by learning something. I know you can. I have faith in your ability to understand the science.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join