It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the aliens call themselves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
We give the alleged aliens names like "Greys" and "Nordics" and "Reptilians", and the star systems they come from have the names we Humans gave them long ago, like "The Pleadies" and "Zeta Reticuli". My question is:

What formal name do the aliens give themselves? And what formal name do the aliens give the star systems they are from? Surely if you ran into a "grey" he wouldn't call his species that, or call the star system he came from "Zeta Reticuli", since that's what we just happen to call it...

Which brings up an interesting tangent question... What do you suppose aliens would call our species? Surely they didn't call us "Human" at first. And what do they call our home planet, and our star? Surely they didn't call it "Earth" and "Sol" (or "Sun") at first either...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"Hi! My name is Darrell, this is my brother Darrell and my other brother Darrell."

Old Bob Newhart show joke for you youngins.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Me? lol

I hear that the Greys communicate telepathicly, so they probably don't "call" themselves anything.

It's like the great Juliette Lewis said in The Way of the Gun.

"What does a deaf person, you know a person who was born deaf and never heard a spoken word call the Sun? Or the color blue? That's what I call it."

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That's a neat question. I have pondered this and I also wonder what extraterrestrials call us and our system.

these are just guesses... but... hmmm.... maybe the dracs call themselves "zipulibs" which could translate into "defiant butt-kickers".

undoubtedly the pleiadeans call themselves "tratpoxu" which could translate into "too cool for you".

i dunno. im just being silly.

[edit on 6/17/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

new topics

top topics

join