It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4000 Israelis warned before 9/11 attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I found an article that says that 4000 Iraelis who worked at the World Trade Center, were all convieniently late to work on Sept. 11 2001. The lives of these 4000 Israelis were spared from the attacks.

Asked on the night of September 11 what the attack meant for relations between the United States and Israel, Netanyahu replied, “It’s very good.” Then he quickly edited himself: “Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.”

Larry Silverstein signed a 99 year lease on the WTC six weeks befor 9/11. He insured it for 3.5 billion dollars. His son and daughter, along with Larry, were all "late for work" on 9/11.

Silverstein’s wife’s insistence that he couldn’t cancel an appointment with his dermatologist that morning ensured that he missed his daily breakfast meeting with tenants at the Windows on the World restaurant on the top floors of the North Tower of the World Trade Center.

His son and daughter, who worked with him in the Twin Towers, were also fortunate to be “running late” on September 11.

Was Israel involved in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks? Were the Israelis who worked in the WTC warned prior to the attacks?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A very thorough debunking of the '4000 Israelis' myth:
web.archive.org...://www.nocturne.org/~terry/wtc_4000_Israeli.html

As for Silverstein, the insurance he signed was required by the lease contract. In fact, he tried to get a smaller 1.5 billion dollar insurance, but the objections of the lessors forced him into getting the 3.5 billion dollars insurance.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by roboe]

[edit on 26-7-2010 by roboe]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
its a fake used for propaganda and conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Whilst I also disagree with the "article" - it would be nice if you'd quote your source please.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

4000 Iraelis who worked at the World Trade Center, were all convieniently late to work on Sept. 11 2001.

Can you find me a source for this? Or it is another "fact" everybody simply "knows"? 4000 Israelis worked in world trade center... You do not find this claim alone hilarious? There are like 7 million Israelis world wide, and 4 thousand of them worked in same place abroad......
From what i know this idiocy spread when day after the tragedy Jerusalem Post published articled saying

Thousands of Israelis missing near WTC & Pentagon - The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack.

Note - this quote is from some hate site. Cannot find original.
This is the result of situation where Israelis with relatives in US bombard Israeli foreign ministry with questions while no clear information is available, passing through some person with deep complexes that fails to read it as it is written but reads it as he thinks it is written.
You do not find it funny that hate sites that list alleged double (Israeli/US) citizens cannot find out names of those 4000 Israelis who supposedly worked in WTC while (almost?) everyone who worked there is known?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Sorry, I forgot to do that. Here it is:

www.tehrantimes.com...

and some other stuff I found

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Here is some other info, although can't find if it is true, that I thought was interesting regarding the selling of stocks prior to the attacks.

www.tbrnews.org...

[edit on 7/26/2010 by SUICIDEHK45]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If they had warned all the Jews the building would have been empty. I know that sounds bad, but if you hated Jews, where in the US would you bomb? They hit Jew central so why were only a few warned?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
if you hated Jews, where in the US would you bomb?

A synerg... a sinag...

A temple?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is true, along with some people with government ties. A false Anti-Semetic theory says it was 4000 Jews, false. Not all Israeli's are Jewish.

Also, people say if you type Q33NY in Microsoft Word and change the font to Wingdings it shows a Plane, 2 towers, and a Star of David followed by a Skull and Crossbones. The theorists claim Q33NY was the flight number on the screens in airports ect, but no such flight exists. You have to be careful of these Anti-Semetic theories.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Hutchie]

new topics

top topics

join