It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China oil spill grows, official warns of 'severe threat'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is just disgusting, what is going on, wonder whos responsible for this one.

heres a link
news.yahoo.com...

this is just sad guys

i woke up to see this

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
im sad to say this is my first thread

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
When real intelligence with descend upon mankind, we will not see these kinds of "incidents" for we'll have clean technology for energy purposes that doesn't require the use of fossil fuels. The game here is just "profit". Humans will eventually change the way they think and will not rely on the mistakes of the past. These mistakes are repeated constantly for humans are attached to the memory of the human race, as well as being manipulated constantly by the corporate greed that is bringing humanity to the brink of extinction.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maybe retaliation for the GoM spill? When did this spill start? Was it the same day as that "UFO" sighting over the Chinese airport? If so, then I wonder whose "UFO" that would be....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I believe this happened last Friday, but of course the MSM have been very quiet about it. I only heard about it sooner because it was here on ATS!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I,m going back to an Amish way of life. Do you realize when the world ends because of mans stupidity, They will be going on buisness as usual.
We need to end our oil addiction. This and the gulf scare the hell out of me.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There was a thread the other day showing some pics of a man swimming through the crude to save another man. It was so sad to see that on top of what is happening in the gulf.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So I wonder if they are gonna use corexit also?
if so I gonna think that something sinister is goin on

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by teddster86

Well it's not nearly as bad as the oil spill here in America (though it looks worse.. it's just because it's concentrated in a rather small area)

Though I am dieing to know how the hell a man ended up drowning in the oil?

I mean.. in the US it's turtles and pelicans.. in China.. it's pictures of people drowning in the oil?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
hope they have the same technology or help we have

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by teddster86

From the looks of the pics, they are using substandard booms, 60 year old fishing boats with men scooping oil, and sham-wows tossed into the sea.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Are they coming out as to why this event occurred?

I know most people do not like Sorcha Faal but at What Does It Mean.com, the writers come up with a scenario that seems like it backs up everything that's been happening.

The ufo that shut down the airport? They say that was one of our craft that shot at the oil wells. They say this was retaliation for North Korea shooting our oil well, which doesn't fly that well with me. We all know it was the methane gas pockets that caused this.

It seems like NK shooting our oil well sounds like fiction but the story of the "UFO" and the Chinese oil well X2 just blowing up rings some truth.

Would anyone like to help me out?

join