It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalar Interferometry = Godlike Kurzweilian Singularity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
Interferometry is the method that was used to take down the twin towers as well as what is responsible for the Hutchinson effect and field effects in tornadoes...

Yes, that sort of delusional notions is exactly what I was referring to in my post.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

This site is flooded with an immense amount of nonsense 24-7-365

Interferometry is the method that was used to take down the twin towers

The irony is strong is this one.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

This site is flooded with an immense amount of nonsense 24-7-365

Interferometry is the method that was used to take down the twin towers

The irony is strong is this one.

The buildings certainly weren't taken down the way that has been presented in the media. That is for sure. If you have a better theory let's here it...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The buildings certainly weren't taken down the way that has been presented in the media. That is for sure. If you have a better theory let's here it...

a) there are more threads on ATS than I can count, on this topic, no need to pollute this one
b) I saw the collapse of the towers with my own eyes. I didn't see any "interferometer".

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

a) there are more threads on ATS than I can count, on this topic, no need to pollute this one
b) I saw the collapse of the towers with my own eyes. I didn't see any "interferometer".

Go to Dr. Judy Woods site "Where did the Towers go" where she shows sure signs of it.. that was her specialty as an engineer. She also saw the same effects in the event that Hutchinson demonstrated with his experiments that also used interferometry.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

I would tell you that such power requires a great deal of resposibility. So the question becomes how do we avoid self-destruction. All of a sudden the collapse of the world economy doesnt sound like such a bad idea. No wonder it seems like everyones in on it.... its because they are...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Bedlam.

I too was very interested by Beardens claims, as I'm sure you all were. I mean who wouldn't be? If it were true, surely it would be a potentially perfect explanation for so many ill-explained phenomenon.

Naturally I asked my Phd physicist friend who uses laser interferometry on a daily basis to detect gravitational waves and has several published papers in the field, in a post doc position at a prominent american University what his take on all this was.

If anyone would have a vested interest in testing Beardens claims it would be him, as it would completely revolutionise the field of Physics he has dedicated his life to exploring.

He was of the view that there was nothing testable in amongst all of Beardens claims and pointed out that he would happily test it out, if there was anything at all to test. Surely that's the point of science? If an effect can be recreated, no matter how incredible, then the theory must be changed to accommodate the facts. Even Bearden himself touts this.

to quote my friend: "yeah totally mad, cold war paranoia. If they discovered this stuff in 1985, it just doesn't make any sense that they wouldn't make any use of this amazing technology. It all seems a bit far fetched Im afraid. You'd think it would be pretty common knowledge by now if they had that's all."

I mean, if you had the resources and a strong enough grasp of the science, you could go and make your own nuclear weapon if you wanted. It's testable and repeatable. (Disclaimer: DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD IDEA, DON'T TRY IT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS)

One of the biggest pitfalls of exploring 'fringe' physics, is so many people WANT these things to be true (myself included), that they completely ignore the lack of evidence and the overwhelming evidence that it's complete bunk. It's even harder when the people making the claims seem to know what they're saying and seem to believe it themselves. But critical thinking challenges you to keep seeking out the truth, even when you've invested a lot of time into something that turns out to be disappointingly similar to bull poop.

People like you Bedlam, who obviously have an informed point of view, help put the well intentioned but ill informed masses such as myself, back on the straight and narrow, saving us no doubt countless wasted hours that could be better spent. As long as we stay open to logic and reason, even in the face of disappointing answers.

Rational thinking and Occams razor go a long way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join