It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to live forever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Scientists said it was impossible. If there is a gene that naturally occurs which can cause rapid ageing then surely there�s a gene that naturally occurs which slows ageing. If this idea has some truth to it then who else out there, I wonder, could be a lot older then there letting on to be. While searching around I came across this link which puts across the idea that Putin is the antichrist, but more along the lines of what I was thinking was these pictures which [ok people see what they want to see] but to me there does seem to be a resemblance not only with Putin but with his wife to. So does anybody have any ideas who might be older then there letting on? And if you could live forever would you want to? What would you do and how easy would it be to cover up?

www.revelation13.net...

www.progeriaresearch.org...

If they can succeed with worms and mice why not us?

www.newscientist.com...

An argument against living forever.

www.suddenlysenior.com...

Just coincidence right?

[edit on 17-6-2004 by kode]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well elves do live a long time

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Of course you have to remeber the power of the ring:

Yessss my Precious. We wants oilllllll

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
whats your point howard?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I guess I find the subject amusing.

You are suggesting that Putin is centuries old, based on an old painting.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well I think there is a resemblance in the putin photo and the idea is pretty much based on a reversal of the Progeria Syndrome. i.e. if there is a gene that makes you grow older then there must be a gene that slows aging. Like Progeria it wouldn't be common. So you would expect that a child would remain a child for at least 100 years. Which would be quite hard to hide. But on the other hand if it were realized that such a child existed then you would expect him/her to be kept a secret.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ok a 100 year old kid wouldn�t exactly be a kid but 200 years later he would be an adolescent 300 years later a young man 400 years later in his 30's. Nature produces a lot of weird things.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There is an uncanny resembalance between Putin and the figures in the painting, this is actually kind of freaky. This is very interesting......

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Want to live forever?

"What if you slept? And what if in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if in your dream you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah! What then?" ----Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Originally posted by Lord_Doom
There is an uncanny resembalance between Putin and the figures in the painting, this is actually kind of freaky. This is very interesting......

I also notice the resemblance. Kind of reminds me of how all chinese people look the same.
I don't know where that came from. It was from left field, I thought I'd throw that in there. This thread is pointless

top topics

join