It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Very interesting video on Jeff Renses web site today. The video show what looks like three light that seem to make up a triangle.

www.rense.com...

No idea if it's fake as I'm not an expert in video films. The picture is rather clear though.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah,I saw that at rense.The interesting thing about it is that it appears to be completely cloaked outside of it's lights,and what the heck type of lights are that bright to pierce the daylight?Perhaps they're not even lights,but a power source?Definitely intriguing IMO.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Interesting, not sure what to think personally.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If they are spacecraft, I wonder why a triangle formation is that desirable. I also wonder how exact the triangle is. If it is a perfect equilateral or right triangle, for example, there might be more meaning. Mathematically anyway.

Makes me think of the golden ratio. Maybe the greeks were on to something other wordly. :-P

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As you can only see the three lights (lights? Not like any light I've ever seen. Maybe they were the only part of the craft that could reflect light, thus the rest being invisible?) what's to say the craft is triangular at all? There really isn't much of an outline.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Maybe the triangle shape is something like radardog said. this lead me to have a look at The American Antigravity site. A triangle might just be the most effective way to get lift.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Nice link. I thought this interesting:

Quoting from the website,"The triangle shape is not critical to the functionality of the Lifter, but it does reduce the complexity of Lifter construction and provide somewhat better internal structural support from the triangular geometry."

www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What we have are more video of tr3b or other Us craft-see link.

www.abcfield.force9.co.uk...

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

new topics

top topics

join