It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The main goal of the Global Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I wrote an article on my blog about the main goal of the global conspiracy.

A quick overview:

The illuminati use your own power against you by tricking you into giving your power away to them.

There are defectors from the network of secret societies leaking information about how to really create any reality you wish. . They've realized that the main group of elite's are actually leeches and they don't want to see them have total control over this planet.

They are leaking the information that will help us all create any reality we want and get anything we want, and the secret societies and world controllers are incredibly afraid of this information getting out to the masses in a full and accurate way.

They've been trying to scare people from this information by providing false, inaccurate, and incomplete information about the techniques they use to achieve their success -- leading the public to believe that it can't and doesn't work!

To read the whole 2600 word article, click here:

www.exploringinfinity.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Explinfin

how do you define "success," exactly?

because if you are referring to the people currently in power on this planet and especially in the U.S., i don't see any evidence of even the slightest semblance of SUCCESS.

they are epic fail and anyone can do THAT.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
in their minds they are successful.

Success is achieving whatever it is that you want.

I would agree that those in power are not successful, but they are seeming to achieve their goals.

And yes, anyone can do that! Anyone can do anything if they really want to do it!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Reminds me of something I recall from a document I like to begin and end with: the Declaration of Independence.

"...derive their just powers by the consent of the governed..."

Its kind of like the NWO folks (or any government bastich for that matter) is that same greasy smiled salesman who slides up to you at the car lot. "Hey man... what do I have to do to get your consent today. C'mon man, I've got what you need right here, just sit down and let's talk."

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
LOL

That's a good analogy. I like it!

top topics

join