It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lieberman: US Prepared to Strike Iran to Stop Nuclear Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Well then Obama has already declared war. To stir the hornet's nest of a country that has waged, what, one offensive war in several hundred years?

How do you figure the mullahs figure into this particular scenario?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

You're dead right there, it will also be interesting to see how President Sarkozy of France's current financial fiasco turns out. As we all know he has more than a distaste for Iran and is really hammering home the 'Ban the Veil' law in France.

Not finance obtained from a Zionist banker as such, but this scandal could be just the tip of the iceburg, who knows where else his contributions have come from;

www.france24.com... itics

online.wsj.com...

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Not mad at Iran just saying that their mad mullahs are going to drive this to a place that results in their destruction.

Mad mullahs ? forget them because if anyone killed people around me then i'll show them what mad is and this time it's not the 'mad mullahs' that are crossing the world to bomb people no matter how many times they keep telling people in the zionist controlled press.

Zionists want to kill 1.5bn Mulims and they are not going to be allowed to do this because 3bn non beleivers are waking up across the world, see who the real terrorists are and will hold the Blair's of this world responcible with his new peace price.

Does anyone want to bet that none of these 1.5bn muslims have a flask of something in the fridge and will not use it if we continue to kill them and all because these religious nutters in iserail who think they will go to heaven can bring the time forward, paid for in our blood.

Don't poke the bees nest and they won't sting you.

Big Raging Loner

Yes i knew something went on a few years back with France and Iran but today France is in trouble because they borrwed a lot of money at low interest rates and then lent it out at a profit to the likes of Greece and france will be left holding the baby if greece goes bang.

Don't let this make you think that i'm saying that europe is in bigger trouble than the USA/UK because thats not what i'm saying.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
you people are nuts.

this thread is a waste of time.

noone pays any attention to a turn coat and a liberal disguised as a republican(lieberman,mcain)

when theres a real republican then start to consider it might happen.

obviously since were in afghanistan/iraq and will be for the forseeable future next few years-THERE WILL BE NO action in iran.

we have neither the $$ or the manpower to do jack to them

IRAN could sink a carrier and obama will go hide underneath his desk in the oval office and scream" oh # allah save me".

[edit on 8-7-2010 by neo96]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Lieberman is the same genius who with Tauzin & Dodd brought you the simultaneous disasters of ENRON, WorldComm, Global Crossing, Adelphia, Qwest, Waste Management, etc. etc. etc..

how?

by taking away shareholder rights to sue legal & accounting firms complicit in corporate fraud.

They were made immune so they encouraged CEOs to cook the books with offshore entities & all other accounting lying.
Remember how Arthur Anderson's paper shredders were running 24 hours a day at the end? covering up all their conspiring with Ken Lay to defraud shareholders.

So if Lieberman were the ONLY person in the entire known Universe to get advice from,

i simply would wing it on my own without bothering with his input.

<< 1   >>

join