It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Formerly Known as....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Greetings
i am not at all a new member but figured this to be the best idea to kind of 're-introduce' myself.. my name is Tessa Lynn, and i was here for some time on ATS as Full_Vision..
The reason for the account change had to do with the difference in myself.. the original account i made when i first began to delve into certain subject matters..but now i wanted something new, awake and aware as ever before! Even though i seemingly was born into this world an anti establishment, non conformist type of girl, never having shared the views of the masses (thankfully so of course)! i have happily though at times stressfully, been on the outside of that part of their fake society..being away from the situation loved ones were actually entrapped within was difficult as i could see it all for it what it was due to the fact that i wasnt in any way a part of that world..
But anyhow, i enjoy ATS for its wonderful inhabitants, its great moderators and the free flowing thought that abounds through out the site. I know that no one at all sees things the same as another does..but that is a good thing, we are meant to be individuals, and such a place as ATS allows the sharing of different mindsets, views and possibilities..dont believe everything you hear, any adult with a lick of common sense knows that rule.. but this doesnt mean there isnt some brilliant food for thought here, and i am always up for interesting and intelligent conversation and friendly debates that can get the blood flowing!

Looking forward to much more time here, naturally, and warm welcomes to all of you joining us here! Do enjoy your stay...
In warmth and light,
Tessa

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by corruptedtesssa

Welcome back Tessa.

I too have thought about a name change since it does, to me, seem slightly aggressive yet, in reality, not truly like that. So I do know you the basis of the name change is.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
thank you for the welcome
and yes i do understand that.. the only down side to doing so of course is the utter lack of points, friends, contribution levels etc lol.. but thats also just starting fresh, so not all bad..
i dont get agression from your name though, but thats just me lol

new topics

join