It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Monster's Aussie cousin pops up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Link to news article

AN Australian cryptozoologist is convinced there is an aquatic beast related to the Loch Ness monster lurking in Sydney's Hawkesbury River.

In 1965, Rex Gilroy and his wife Heather began gathering information on a creature he believes still lives in the major waterway, community newspaper The Hornsby and Upper North Shore Advocate reports.

After years of "patience, field trips and stakeouts", Mr Gilroy also known for his research on the equally elusive Blue Mountains panther hoped to finally obtain photographic evidence.

Does anyone from Sydney know about this?

From my few trips to Sydney, I can say that I've seen living and breathing beasts that defy explanation...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
These reports are made all over the world. I think that there is really something to it. If they are rare, it doesn't mean they are not there.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Im just curious why something like this hasnt washed up on the shore dead yet.

There is a lot of talk about Sea/Lake monsters, but very little evidence and what evidence there is, its vague.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well if you think about it whats the rarity of a giant squid washing up? Also the ones that have washed up really are not to massive compared to what they believe could be down there. We know they exist and we know theres probably a good population of them.

It could be anything. Maybe they live as long as some turtles and the ones that have died were dead many years before the times of photography etc?

Just a idea to throw out.

top topics

join