It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the oil spill a conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
How did it start? Was it started on purpose to avert our attention from Zionists?

I know that Oboma wants a new energy program, other than oil. Was this done to get the people to except financing a new energy program that the people would go along with...seeing the devastation oil produces.

Or was this just a random incident.. Blame nature?
Your opinions please!

Sorry for English I have not slept in 24 hours and lots of coffee. (Don't ask, hehe.)

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

I think most definitely it was a planned disaster but the reason behind it I'm not sure. I don't think it's to detract from Zionists.

How about it's purpose being to destroy a large part of the earth's food source and upset our eco-system, leading to chaos and depopulation? Or was it one faction of tptb punishing another faction, maybe a combination of these two.

We could look at it in terms of 'problem, reaction, solution'. The problem is the gushing oil, the reaction is our anger and horror at the resulting pollution and BP's incompetence. What might the solution be that we will be manipulated into asking for? Looking at it that way I think it may result in the destruction of BP and/or companies like it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Problem, reaction, solution
And the spill in the gulf witch is heart breaking.
Only underscores the necessity of alternative fuel sources. So the alternative fuel sources gets its government funding. It's NOT all that bad.Theres jobs! Jobs to clean up the mess and jobs to come up with alternative fuel!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Theone2000]

join