It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Security Officer Speaks Out??? Another Hoax???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi, I found this interesting bit of information on a UK based website, Im not sure what to think of the information? Apparently they have information from a former worker of Dulce Base! Surely he would be dead if he were to speak out?

Any thoughts?

Cosmic Conspiracies; Dulce Worker Speaks Out

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
More crap that cannot be proved.It is on one of the least crediable site in the universe.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I agree it does sound like a load of bull............... Sorry for that!!!!!!

Anyway there is some other interesting stuff on that website related to other UFO topics, allthough not really credible but still pretty funny.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Interesting Story but STILL no varifiable evidence, altho they say they have .... but dont show us it. Sorry but until someone shows me some good solid evidence ill have to pass on this one.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I dont remember, but I think there is a similar article on ATS, but again its all non-verifiable claims.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Looks like someone saw Resident Evil recently.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
Looks like someone saw Resident Evil recently.

hahah yea i know. Its like there playing one of the missions. Its amazing what people will claim to seeing just for the publicity and for the sake of making money.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Inland Cold Storage. Kansas City Kansas. Just off of 435 on Inland drive. Don't know if it has a tunnel , but I do know the have large vaults of Military type stuff . I know they would dynamite every day for at least 28 years at 4:40 pm. Seems like alot of dynamiting for just making more vaults.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
interesting Sistinas, but what are the cold storage vats for???
Also there are a lot of UFO sightings around where Dulce is meant to be. There might be some truth in all the crap we hear.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cleric
Hi, I found this interesting bit of information on a UK based website, Im not sure what to think of the information? Apparently they have information from a former worker of Dulce Base! Surely he would be dead if he were to speak out?

Any thoughts?

Cosmic Conspiracies; Dulce Worker Speaks Out

A good point, but the CIA has messed up before and all who believe in the Deluce stuff the mass public, brainwashed by the government, classifies as crazy so the CIA might not even worry. On the other hand.. it could just be a hoax.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
interesting Sistinas, but what are the cold storage vats for??? Also there are a lot of UFO sightings around where Dulce is meant to be. There might be some truth in all the crap we hear.

Inland Colds Storage is the biggest food vault in the U.S, or so I have been told. Yes they do have lots of food there. Big vaults that hold frozen food stuffs are kept at 50 below 0. FYI don't ever walk into a 50 below freezer with wet shoes.
There are lots of dry foods stuff in vaults as well. I have been told that there is enough food there to feed america for 5 years, and from what I have seen in that place I would have to agree.

As for U.F.O's allot of weird things happend there. One time comes to mind. My grandma, and my aunt and I was up late one night out in the front yard. I had a flashlight. I noticed what I thought was a plane flying real low, and when this plane got to be above us I flashed them with my flashlight. When I did this the plane just seemed to hover above us and beamed a bright light down on us. This made us feel very uncomfortable. So we quickly got out of this light. Then it just flow away. Was it a U.F.O I haven't a clue. This happend in the mid 70's. I am not sure if planes could hover then, But this plane did hover above us. I am not sure there is a plane of that size that can hover today. Can 747's size planes hover?
I am going to see if I can find anything on large plane that can hover. If anyone has info on such planes I like to hear about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
okay well there is also the dulce cattle mutilations, and one more thing who was the nincompoop that invented the dulce stuff or well maybe it is real, there is probably something in dulce but not as far fetched as most crap says it is, so again who was the first person that spoke about dulce and how do you pronounce dulce.

top topics

join