It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore Vidal - paints the problem of 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
[edit on 30 May 2010 by Hellmutt]

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
If you want to sell books and lecture in Israel it is wise not to bring up the 800 lbs gorilla.

Are you saying that in the conspiracy theorist world, there's no such thing as freedom of opinion? You either have to follow these conspiracy stories like a slave or be branded as (gasp) a gov't apologist?

link   
Ummm, I have NO idea how I just posted all these repeats. My apologies to all, and I request the moderators to make them go away.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by GoodOlDave]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Ummm, I have NO idea how I just posted all these repeats. My apologies to all, and I request the moderators to make them go away.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by GoodOlDave]

Yeahhh, sure. Just got out of NWO mind control class, huh? Trying a little mantra-induced hypnosis? I like the althernative techniques better.

But I agree with you. Chomsky is the perfect candidate to be a truther, yet he completely rejects their idiocy. I'm not a supporter of the man, but I appreciate that, despite his strong political views, he can call a spade a spade.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
this one is for you Good Ole Dave -
www.youtube.com...

BBC Correspondant talks about what what he knows about 911.

why did you screw up the thread DAVE...?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
BBC Correspondant talks about what what he knows about 911.

The very second that guy said, "it's all detailed in my book" he irrefutably proved that he is NOT a researcher or honest commenter, but the same kind of irreprehensible money grubbing con artist filth as Dylan Avery and that French idiot who invented the rumor that the Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile. Anyone who tells you, "everything you know is wrong and I'll tell you the real truth if you give me your money" is a grifter. I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

If you can point out what the heck I did that caused that, then you're a better man than I am, as I genuinely don't know.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
well off the top of my head - I would say you got a spyware program.
which I would then recommend www.superantispyware.com *FREE
and update and run a scan. you see, every single post got cached instead of executed - that means something was occupying the processor for at least a minute by the number of duplicate post's. anyhow - when the process was released it ran the cached commands.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

If you can point out what the heck I did that caused that, then you're a better man than I am, as I genuinely don't know.

That's just what Osama bin Laden would say!

This might be the first example of debunker terrorism. They are not content with defending their Luciferian heroes. Now they want to emulate them.

Just joking Dave.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join