It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheep Gives Birth to Human-Faced Lamb in Turkey.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry if this was not the right place to post this. Sheep Gives Birth to Human-Faced Lamb in Turkey. A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the calf out, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.
read more and see the calf at english.pravda.ru...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

I am not sure whether I should laugh or cry at this statement. I mean.... Really? The Governor of that province, a person I would imagine, or at least hope, is educated, thinks this was the result of an act of bestiality as opposed to a freaky genetic mutation?

Forgive me while I implement a bit of 4th grade science into the mix. A man and a sheep, can't have offspring. Two entirely different animals cannot procreate.

I also find this a shame :

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

So now, thanks to fear and ignorance, no one will ever know the science behind what caused this. It irks me how humans as a species seem determined to stay in the dark and remain so ignorant..... Oh well.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
wow this one is back already? usually they take about a year to make their way back here.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sorry, this got debunked about a year or so ago.

Try the search function next time.

[edit on 18/5/10 by Freeborn]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh my god, what kind of weird exsperiments are they doing in turkey. Head of a human with ears of a lamb and a body of a lamb. The turks are crazy. exsperimental mutants. What do they wish to accomplish with this sort of technology. It only leads to insanity. GEE, yesterday i just had a conversation with a lambman.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by nite owl]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Thank god for debunkers, I thought science was getting way out of hand here. SCAREY THOUGHT, I just had.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It does give new meaning to the word sheeple.....

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
When I saw the thread title I was like OMG!!!! It happened again?!!!

Then I looked at the article.And I rememberd this

It's just up and to the right. It says "Search". It's almost like it's calling out to you.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Heh heh... Worth repeating:

The suspected father of the mutant lamb was unavailable
for comment, but is said to be busy renegotiating his contract
with NBC...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17a65ca1e0be.jpg[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread...

Thank you.

Thread closed.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
They burned the messiah! Damn now we gotta wait ANOTHER 2000 years?! Nah, pretty funny hoax tho.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

join