It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible annomily in mystical forest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

I think you might be referring to Debris' threads. Can't link you though, sorry. I thought of them too, when I saw this. He would have a field day with these photographs, once he worked his "magic" on them!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure if that white thing is a creature, but damn, that is a truly beautiful forest. thank you for sharing this breathtaking picture.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It looks like a gnome with a golf club.
Did you hear anything say "four?"

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It looks like a face sure but it all reality I think it's just the minds eyes making something out of nothing. Probably a reflection off the foliage or something as someone suggested.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks for all the feedback. It is a beautiful forest. For the full picture it is in my pics, maybe someone can size it and post for me? The first pic on here that I have is only have of it

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
correction, half of it

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i think i've seen this picture before but it was made into a "Mindf*ck" and that you would "sh*t bricks". apparently this is what it meant?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Not sure if we are thinking of the same threads.
The thread I was thinking about, he just posted a picture of a forest scene and mentioned there being creatures in it, dont think he mentioned much more detail (although he may have) and then I dont believe he posted in the thread again.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I cant even tell what im suppose to be looking at there

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Although I doubt anything is going on here besides "seeing" what you want to see (The OP being in a mystical forest and talking about creatures and such relating to one, therefore having a disposition toward seeing such at the location) I went ahead and annotated the picture to help people more qualified in this area on ATS help the OP or debunk the picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bec3393fe3b.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers.

-Sliadon

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think its just part of the foliage. I honestly dont think anything anomalous is there.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
the first picture doesnt match up with the last two and why didnt the photographer chase after or why did he even take a crummy picture of a log?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If you go to my pictures in the you will see the full photo. I'm new and it only posted the left side of the photo on this thread. I did'nt chase the annomily, foliage, whatever it may be because I didn't notice it until I zoomed in on the picture a couple days later. The first pic is the same as the rest just the left side of it. The only reason I zoomed in in the first place was because my gf and I were taking Where's Waldo type pics and I thought that was her at first.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
what we have to see ? Predator ?
In my opinion it's just a tree !

I believe I see a leprechaun in there. Sure'n it's one o' the little people, probably out tryin' to find a good spot to hide his pot o' gold.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is an excellent example of pareidolia,
Pareidolia - wikipedia
It's a much better image than most I've seen.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The blue/purple tinge is called chromatic aberration..
good lenses *expensive* lenses will have special coatings to avoid this thing.. its just a sign of a cheap camera lens

The other thing, my first guess would be a stone caught in the sunlight or some other ordinary object.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by SilverSurfer]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Was this the same guy who also claimed he saw a green type of alien, while golfing? He said it popped out of the forest, and he never saw anything like it. Then I went in and posted a "Signs" alien?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join