It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the world ends tomorrow have we

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think the balance tipped along time ago and its abit too bad to fix but good post

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Humanity has achieved many great things. Arts, music, sports, understanding how life and the universe works (to a degree), architecture, some of which remain here after thousands of years, and modern buildings now could be just as mysterious to the future generations as the pyramids are to us now

The way the infrastructure of NYC is I seriously doubt it will stand the test of time...and as far as saving species from going extinct considering our contribution to the problem from the beginning I would say it's the least we can do.....

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
your right we should at lease try to repair the damage and we are doing in a way but the stuff where trying to fix just isnt enough and with the new disasters popping up every wk its not gonna happen too little too late its sad to think of but are time here is coming to a end The Mother Earth will see to that

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Our time may or may not be coming to a end but in the word of George carlin " we are just flees on mother natures back and when she is ready she will shake and scratch us off her"

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This was pretty good for first thread cool

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
wow what a good question Im not sure if the things we have done to be proud of over weight the damage we have caused.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bobski

Yes we do for Earth has produced many humans who are intact with nature dont need technology to survive and are still in close contact with GOD for being humble to one another as well as Earth. Also we have produced the "generations of mix" finally which shows we have came a long way with racisim and hatred its just some are stuck IN OLD WAYS BUT OLD WAYS THEY ARE....

We also have produced humans who can actually except e.t. existance and are ready and willing to advance to the next step of existance which will be the STARS FOR SOME who are worthy of the INVITE and who wont make a fool out of humanity.. So yes there is much to be proud of, its just we gotta shake off some of the excess, if you feelin where I am comming from.

[edit on 5/5/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join