It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally took the red pill to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I finally did it, became a member, what a rush! I have been one to log on frequently for a couple of years now and have been an avid reader, addicted to the info, ideas, thoughts of the world

Eight years ago I had what many call my awakening. While it is amazing to have my eyes open, it can be quite depressing. This sight has really brightened me up, so I thought it was time to join and say thank you to all.

My interest span a wide range from 2012, ET's, Ancient civilizations (especially Egypt), religions and more. I look forward to conversing with community here and I know I will learn a lot. I must admit then i'm a touch nervous, but here goes....

Peace

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ptah-Hotep

Hi Ptah-Hotep, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you Sauron and thanks for the links. Quick question if ok, my singnature seems to have face where the P for Ptah should be, where do I go to edit and change it?
Stupid question, beginners sesory overload!

Thanks again

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Welcome.

Hope you keep contributing to the great topics here, if you awakened in 2002 I am sure you must have learned a lot along the way.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Use a dash on your signature.

Edit: e.g "A big heart, in a man or a woman, is a gift."- Ptah-Hotep

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hey there and welcome to The Rabbit Hole! Just remember, objects in the rear view mirror may be closer than they appear! And by the way, don`t be depressed! No matter what, you are WAY better off awake than asleep. It`s a responsibility, yes. But you must be mature enough to handle it or you would not be here. Plus, try to open you other eye and see all the positivity in the world as well as the negative.
Just... relax... and... you`ll... see.... it... We have been given many tools to help us on our journey. If you are really feeling stressed and overburdened by the weight of this new knowledge that there is a whole other world that most people don`t even know is there, do not fret. Simply use the tools available to balance your feelings. I would suggest solfeggio harmonics. There`s all kinds of relaxing music you can buy at a cd store or get online for free, I even downloaded some songs onto my phone from verizon at 2 bucks a pop. But the way I started was by going to youtube and typing in solfeggio. then by looking at "related videos" i found all kinds of things like chakras, chanting, binaural beats, etc. Just keep in mind if you listen to binaural beats, you are supposed to wear headphones so the left/right stereo is in balance. I mainly stick to solfeggio music and classical. If you don`t know about it already, do some research on solfeggio frequencies. There have been some amazing findings on how it literally "repairs your dna"! Obviously you probably won`t "feel" a difference by only listening for 5 or 10 minutes. Maybe 10 minutes a few times a day... but what I do is select about 5 different ones that I like and set them to random repeat all night while I sleep. But if you work weekdays, you might want to start this on a friday night. I don`t know if it was just a coincidense, but the first 2 days that I did that, I slept almost all day. It was like my body went into "repair mode" and so it had to "shut down" to do the hardest part of the job because my body was in such a state of chaos from being exposed to "negative frequencies" my whole life. Anyway, good luck and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Thanks for the post Wide-Eyes. I look forward to sharing what I have learned. While reading over last 2 years, there are many I have come to respect and you, Wide-Eyes, are very respected by me. So I feel honored to have you respond as quickly as you did.

You have made my day!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Congratulations on taking the first step to self-awareness. a shame the mass-population are still fulfilled with their Xbox's and MSM propoganda to give a hoot about their own lives, but hey, at least we can visualise outside the box instead of being contained within it.

Were the ones who don't walk along a path, but rather chose to jump outside it and run across the field.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Welcome Ptah-Hotep
hope you enjoy yourself here...

But I do have bad news... you were supposed to take the green pill...
red ones just make your breasts bigger

[edit on 2-5-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Welcome Ptah-Hotep!
A suggestion...when replying to a post make sure not to hit that reply button more than once, because it will just repeat your reply as many times as you hit that button.
Hope to see u on here, and again, welcome!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by ghr54321]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome.

If you get a chance and if you're interested, I started a thread about ATSers ID names.

Check it out, if you like, leave your story. I can't wait to hear it.

I can tell already it is going to be an interesting one.

Have fun and enjoy ATS>

Here is the thread: I think you will enjoy it.
So, what's in a name: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thank you.

I am flattered, I just offer honest opinions and am very glad you like my input.

New friend alert

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Welcome!

I know the feeling but tis truths burden. Its better to remain awake and aware of reality then dream of what is never meant to be.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thanks everybody for welcoming me!
Doctor J and inmate thanks for the tips, have read some of your posts on other threads and you are wise in my eyes.

thanks for the kindness from all

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Thanks Wide-Eyes for the friend alert, but you were already a friend in my
eyes before I joined

honesty is all we can ask for...

Peace

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

welcome!
the-rabbits-hole.com
text presentation and video presentation

heres a good deal of information. you don't have to follow his connections, but its a good amount of information to create your own theories on things.

i like how he put it together at least.

cheers

edit-url and url help
[edit on 2-5-2010 by tylermbell]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by tylermbell]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ATS is the purple pill ... oh well, it's in you now! Have a cookie and welcome.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hi PH, welcome to ATS. Two things worth mentioning:

1. Just one red pill rarely work -- they tend to need be taken repeatedly.
2. It's ok to go blue sometimes.

Have fun!

top topics

join