It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visual echo of 9/11 in Toronto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
An eerie visual reminder of 9/11 occurred in Toronto today as firefighters were forced to put out a fierce blaze on the roof of a condo tower near the lake. Apparently in a further echo of what happened in New York, brave firefighters rushed lines up to the roof of the building and virtually right into the inferno to knock it down quickly. I believe in a normal situation on 9, 11, 2001, New York firefighters would have had a similar result.

Thought people in this forum might be interested in the scene, which is very reminiscent of New York on that awful day. FDNY, we don't forget.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OMG
it was a haunting reminder of 9/11.
I got chills

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Wow. I thought all hi rise buildings with such huge plumes of smoke billowing out of the tower like that fell down on themselves. Hmmm.

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Really? I must have missed the news story of how a passenger jet slammed into a building in Toronto and dumped thousands of gallons of aviation fuel all over the place.

Apples and oranges, anyone?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That's ok, you also missed all the witness accounts and science of
explosive residue/sounds at the WTC, lack of fire, and a building that fell without
being struck by a jet...

The apples have been served.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
That's ok, you also missed all the witness accounts and science of
explosive residue/sounds at the WTC, lack of fire, and a building that fell without
being struck by a jet...

The apples have been served.

I didn't miss that. I also didn't miss the experts and science that indicate that the WTC towers were not demolished.

One of us wonders why so many experts have so many different conflicting opinions and one of us wonders why the twin towers were demolished

new topics

top topics

join