It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Illuminati V.S. Evil Illuminati.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have a theory that there is two secret black ops governments of the world. 1 person from each country working with all the other chosen one's from other countries working with aliens/angels. There is tow side of the force though. One works with the benevolent beings /aliens/ angel
The other group works with malevolent beings. Bot are the secret government of the world and are at war with each other. The good ones are trying to evolve the human race in a peaceful fashion. The other is hell bent on destroying the world. Getting lots of gold and Hide in their bunkers.

What do you think of my theory.
*If I was Illuminati (which I'm not!) But if I was I would be on the good side of the force...I don't have a bunker.

www.youtube.com...

If you could join the Illuminati which side would you join?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

2nd

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think there are two sides in the heavens, but i am not sure about you call them good or bad, or evil or good. But i think there is two sides.

I am not sure you can say that here on earth there is really two sides. But i know where your going, but i seriously doubt on earth there really is two sides.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I feel you as Earth does seem 1 sided, yes! The balance is here though so thats something to look up too EHH!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There are two paths in nature, one of spirits ascending and one of spirits descending. This is the "Wheel of 84". In this context, this facilitates the world cycling like a sin wave up and down within it's limits. The world is never to be so good or it would merge with the region above or so bad it merges with the region below. The two opposites are always leveraging against each other. Even in this world there is mostly pleasure with pain, perhaps intense, but usually of lesser duration. Mercy is ever at work to allow but minimize suffering. The two opposite forces are certainly there as two "Illuminati", one's Satanic and the other self interested but more benevolent. Thus keeping each other in check. The world is for exhausting imperfections and the yin/yang illuminati indirectly do their part to facilitate this process.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yeah I definetly believe in polarity or duality. Ive been hard up finding much about an organized group that could compete in a physical material sense with the negatives(evil) but more to the point I dont think they could because they wouldnt be willing to play as dirty as the evil ones if you know what I mean, they wouldnt use controll or violence they way the negs do. And there is often much neg behavor required to get into key power positions or into black ops type stuff. I dont really see controll as a postive trait but rather the pos would choose acceptance.

I think the good ones have a far different way of operating. More of a grassroots structure rather than teir down pyramidal power structuers. Something we may see more of in the awakening is neutral people in key positions who decide to act for the good of humanity and essentialy polarize to the positive while still in an influential position leading to a kind of war on the inside.

If you get the chance to put on a pair of third gen night vision goggles and look to the skies it becomes evident there is a physical war going on out of public sight.

The real war that counts more than this fake vacade of materialistic 3d or anything involving matter including our own physical bodies.... is the war of energies between pos and neg. Its like a cosmic tug of war played for eons in an eternal present. We can win this with unconditional love for our fellow beings. We CANNOT win this by physically defeating the illuminati by violently fighting them and removing them from power. We can win this with acceptance, oneness, love and truth. They can win by us choosing seperatness, control and fear.

Its fear or love. The game is almost up. We dont need friends in high earthly places to help, like power positions. You are just as important.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Yeah I definetly believe in polarity or duality. Ive been hard up finding much about an organized group that could compete in a physical material sense with the negatives(evil) but more to the point I dont think they could because they wouldnt be willing to play as dirty as the evil ones if you know what I mean, they wouldnt use controll or violence they way the negs do. And there is often much neg behavor required to get into key power positions or into black ops type stuff. I dont really see controll as a postive trait but rather the pos would choose acceptance.

I think the good ones have a far different way of operating. More of a grassroots structure rather than teir down pyramidal power structuers. Something we may see more of in the awakening is neutral people in key positions who decide to act for the good of humanity and essentialy polarize to the positive while still in an influential position leading to a kind of war on the inside.

If you get the chance to put on a pair of third gen night vision goggles and look to the skies it becomes evident there is a physical war going on out of public sight.

The real war that counts more than this fake vacade of materialistic 3d or anything involving matter including our own physical bodies.... is the war of energies between pos and neg. Its like a cosmic tug of war played for eons in an eternal present. We can win this with unconditional love for our fellow beings. We CANNOT win this by physically defeating the illuminati by violently fighting them and removing them from power. We can win this with acceptance, oneness, love and truth. They can win by us choosing seperatness, control and fear.

Its fear or love. The game is almost up. We dont need friends in high earthly places to help, like power positions. You are just as important.

Would you chose the good side of the force or the evil side if they asked you, if you wanted to be in the Illuminati
And what do you think, is there really a group called the Illuminati? In my opinion there is.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes I do think there is an illuminati. If I was asked I would definetly choose the good side. In a way we are already fighting the neg illuminati from the good side by spreading truth and love. Its just if we tried to organize ourselfes into a body of warriors it would be too easy for them to get us.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

1. Name: 2. Preferred pseudonym: 3. Preferred email address: 4. Telephone number, including country code: 5. Complete mailing address, including country: 6. Other contact information (instant messenger, alternate email, etc.): 7. Personal website: 8. Current citizenship: 9. Spoken languages: 10. Written languages: 11. Educational history, including formal and informal instruction: 12. Present occupation: 13. Past occupations: 14. Talents/Abilities: 15. Interests: 16. Based on your current understanding, what is the purpose of the Illuminati Order? Answer: 17. Do you agree with the purpose of the Illuminati Order, as you understand it? Answer: 18. Why do you want to be a member of the Illuminati Order? Answer: 19. Are you interested in being contacted by other members? Answer: 20. Provide a recent photograph of yourself.

Src: illuminati-order.com...

join