It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.8march2003.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.8march2003.com...

Remember this website?

Well, the 8th is almost here, I just though I'd remind every one. I want to see the photos, whatever they may be...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Even though it is probaly a hoax it will be interesting to see what these photos are.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
didn't the guy say that it was a hoax?

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yeah, enough people emailed him with the glaring holes in his initial story, so he put up a disclaimer & continued the storyline just to keep people in anticipation of what it was *really* all about.

...All I know is that I've been checking back there every couploe of weeks...I'm going to check it today or tommorow for any last-minute updates before he posts on the 8th.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
betta be a dawm interesting hoax, cuz I've been waiting for a while.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
im waiting to know what going to happen.. the webpage is a little bit crappy, but you know this guy have buy a domain, a host for this , so he invest some $$ (i know maybe 20$) but it's money.. maybe he have something interesting to tell...

who know?

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This film is being released on the 8th.

Coincidence.

Credit: cassini

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Now that's kind of eerie! BTW, I haven't heard of this movie. What is it supposed to be about?

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If this is about a movie it would be this movie here.
dreamcatchermovie.warnerbros.com...
I sent him an email so i will get the pic's emailed directly to me if something happen's with the site's.
I am still undecided on the story the pic's will be what make's the decision. you just never know thses day's.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think its a new movie, like alot of people do.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yeh, it's the big build up like the Blair Witch Project.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oh now I get it. The photos will most likely be still photos from this movie. It was alll a publicity stunt!

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
No, folks. It's not a movie.

They put movies into the IMDB (International Movie Database)... this includes extremely underfunded and so-low-budget- they're-invisible films like my favorite, "Tilt." us.imdb.com...

They even put in things long before they're actually released: us.imdb.com...

If it's a film, it's not much of one... total lack of professionalism and lack of artistic imagination (any director would just cringe over that site. It's so... amateur.) It'd have to be a course project, and from what I've seen so far, they'll have a hard time making a "C."

But the guy said it wasn't a film. Sorry... you can't hope to see the 'attractive but dimwitted token female' prancing around in this one.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It's a book.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
game, or a book. I also read somewhere, still searching that scientists will have mapped more humans genes by March. hmm...interesting thought.

new topics

top topics

join