It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Big Brother CH4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Come on people its been on nearly a week and no topics started on it so what you all think of it and the people inside.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Feck knows. I'm stuck in the back of beyond and we don't get it here in the Old West. We were in the UK for BB4 though and that certainly had some moments. In fact I had PCTV at the time and recorded some of 'Rays Rants' for my Windows sound system. Lost the lot when the HDD failed though

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here you go Pisky thats the link the the ch4 offical website
Big Brother

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I loved BB4. In fact, when I knew Pisky and I were returning here I mourned the fact that we would be missing the UK Big Brothers. The ones we have here are just NOT the same.

To me there was nothing more "on the edge of your seat" then the friday night evictions with Davina announcing "This is Davina, you are live on channel 4 please do not swear....."

I just ate it UP. I know a lot of Britons thought BB4 sucked but I loved it. I mean...How much more entertaining can it get then John Tickle with his tedious philosophies and criticisms of the house and Federico with his rants :-) But of course the public had to go and boot them both and leave us with the boring housemates( except for Ray). Cameron. UGH !!!!!!!!!!! Nuff Said. I SO wanted Ray to win.

My favourite: Ray on his rant all through the house after they lost the second task. That was TOO funny

Yeh...I miss Big Brother

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i hate big brother now, the first two series was fine, but its one to many now. If it was down to me, i'll burn the house with them in it

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Did you know that Big Brother messed up with the live feed this afternoon? They showed behind the scenes of BBLB instead of the live house feed. You heard 'Dave' commenting on Michelle saying "You have give someone head on live TV, show us your tits" and "She has a face like a bulldog licking piss from a thistle" finally you also heard Dermot saying "I went home last night and had some 'crisps'" apparently according to him it wasn't the potatoe kind.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i hate big brother now, the first two series was fine, but its one to many now. If it was down to me, i'll burn the house with them in it

Oh you're gonna love this, but im sure they signed a 10 series deal when it started

new topics

top topics

join