It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cousin of George W. Bush saved from death in south tower on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I previously posted a thread entitled "Bush's connections and now a possible connection to controlled demo consulting and planning company" and in it there are "coincidences" that would make it appear that the Bush family could have had a hand in 9/11 and the election fraud of 2000 and 2004.

Then this new information just came out:

Jim Pierce, a cousin of President Bush, sees the South Tower of the WTC hit from the nearby Millennium Hotel. Pierce is the managing director of the AON Corporation, an insurance company with offices in WTC 2. He had arranged a business conference, to be held on the tower’s 105th floor this morning. However, the previous night, the conference was moved to the Millennium Hotel because the group was too large for the original room.
History Commons

I wonder who moved the meeting from the south tower to the Millennium Hotel. I also find it strange that they only knew the meeting was "too large" just the night before 9/11. Yet another Bush family "coincidence" on 9/11.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
haahha great thread

its weird man ... thats all we can say ...

bush will say, well, it was GOD, god didnt want him dead, so that happened ... lol

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

wonder who moved the meeting from the south tower to the Millennium Hotel. I also find it strange that they only knew the meeting was "too large" just the night before 9/11. Yet another Bush family "coincidence" on 9/11.

Geez - did it occur to you that someone did a head count and found
there were too many people!

Often been to hotels for conferences as have meeting rooms that can handle large groups ....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Bonez do you know the size differences of the rooms? From the WTC meeting room to the Hotel Meeting rooms?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And I'll bet there was someone that also has connections to the US govt had to use the bathroom on the 98th floor of the North Tower, and found a sign on the bathroom that said, "This bathroom out of service. Please use bathroom on the 10th floor." And so he did and he too was saved from death.

Its like they knew and warned him ahead of time! But who?
*Cue sinister music rif*

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Why does this not surprise me

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Bonez do you know the size differences of the rooms? From the WTC meeting room to the Hotel Meeting rooms?

I did not look into that aspect of it, but it would be worth looking into. Most hotels have more than one meeting room, so I doubt there would be any easy way to find out exactly which meeting room was used at the hotel.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Often been to hotels for conferences as have meeting rooms that can handle large groups ....

Yeah because it was a rave right? They passed out flyers and had no clue how many people were really invited to this groovy meeting before hand.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Originally posted by GenRadek
Its like they knew and warned him ahead of time! But who?

Come now, guys. Bush couldn't let his cousin get killed on 9/11. There's plenty of foreknowledge to go around.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Yeah because it was a rave right? They passed out flyers and had no clue how many people were really invited to this groovy meeting before hand.

I been to several conferences which had to moved to larger rooms do
to overflow

Invites are now commonly sent out via Email (Calendar feature in
outlook). Participants can accept, decline - many often forget to do it or
respond late

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Well I guess I just worked for very special companies that do this crazy thing called keeping track of how many people they invite to a conference. It kind of has a lot to do with cost and having accommodations ahead of time. I guess I have just worked for better companies than you and the president's cousin.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
To me, it looks like a viewing party. While originally intended to be a conference, I bet it turned into a viewing party where the greedy wanted to sit back and view their handy-work, in real time and so the numbers of attendees quickly grew when the word started to spread that they were going ahead with their plan. Of course, I'm half joking and entirely speculating.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Was the 9/11 inside job only planned the day before ? If not, this move would indicate a distinct lack of foreknowledge rather than the reverse.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Was the 9/11 inside job only planned the day before ? If not, this move would indicate a distinct lack of foreknowledge rather than the reverse.

Just shows that even Bush's cousin's conference organizer was not privy to the information. That is all that indicates.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

new topics

top topics

join