It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof. John McMurtry: Why The Facts of 9/11 Are Suppressed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just came across this video and thought someone may find it interesting , Its a presentation by Prof. John McMurtry in which he gives his view of the reasons behind 9/11.
John McMurtry is a moral philosopher and ethicist who works at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada and has written 150 books and journals.

John McMurtry is a professor of Philosophy at the University of Guelph, Ontario. Author of over 150 books and journals, in recent years his work has focused on the underlying value structure of economic theory and its consequences for global, civil and environmental life-organization. His analysis of the meaning and impact of the 9/11 events and their aftermath is informed by this perspective.

The new Noam chomsky ?
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Google Video Link

There you go embedded.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Whoa, I particularly like the Lincoln quote I hadn't heard before:

As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned by the war, (as usual), and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed.

Abraham Lincoln

That's Lincoln. Lincoln was assassinated within 5 months of that letter.

John McMurtry

Great vid, still watching, more people should see this.

[edit on 18/3/10 by countercounterculture]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
For those who are not familiar with McMurtry:

John McMurtry, FRSC is a moral philosopher and ethicist who works at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. He is a firm anticapitalist and advocate of the anti-globalization movement. He was named Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada in June 2001.[1] Since then, he has also strongly supported 9/11 conspiracy theories and believes that a cabal of the "ruling group mind" organized 9/11 and the "9/11 Wars" in Afghanistan and Iraq.
en.wikipedia.org...

I really like him, he present a reasonable, logical argument, and he doesn't come across as just another person trying to make money off of a movement.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by litmuspaper
I really like him, he present a reasonable, logical argument, and he doesn't come across as just another person trying to make money off of a movement.

he doesn't hold back either. too often the criticism of USA tyranny and 911 are taboo and hounded as lunacy.

Its exceptional that he can present what most think 'lunatic fringe' with accurate and well spoken logic,

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
"Cui Bono?" means "Who benefits", or more literally: "For whose benefit is it?" It is a very good question throughout life's encounters.

One of the primary tools of criminal investigation is answering the question;

Who benefits from this crime?

Cui bono? 9-11? Certainly not the American people.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6bd1eb874c0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Any links to anything he has written regarding 9/11? Don't like watching videos.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"The new Noam Chomsky?"

Let's hope he's nothing like Chomsky, who obviously thinks we're all chumpskies

www.oilempire.us...

new topics

top topics

join