It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Substitute Planes: Where are the passengers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Some internet videos, such as Loose Change, speculate that Flight 93 safely landed in Ohio, and a substituted plane was involved in the crash in Pennsylvania. Often cited is a preliminary news report that Flight 93 landed at a Cleveland airport; it was later learned that Delta Flight 1989 was the plane confused with Flight 93, and the report was retracted as inaccurate. Several websites within the 9/11 Truth Movement dispute this claim, citing the wreckage at the scene, eyewitness testimony, and the difficulty of secretly substituting one plane for another, and claim that such "hoax theories... appear calculated to alienate victims' survivors and the larger public from the 9/11 truth movement". The editor of the article has since written a rebuttal to the claims.

From Wikipedia

While the above is nothing new 9/11 Researchers, the question always asked by debunkers is if they switched planes then where did the people go? What no one seems to ever point out is that NASA's Glenn Research Center is right next to the airport. Hardly a five minute drive away. And what is one of their things? Human Research.

Our work is focused on technological advancements in spaceflight systems development, aeropropulsion, space propulsion, power systems, nuclear systems, communications and human research.

NASA Glenn Reseach Center

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh well, "human research " that settles it. NASA is into mass murder and that is just their euphemism for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I know!! Ive thought of that too. Where did those ppl go?? Where were they taken? Were they killed? It wouldnt make sense, why switch planes if they were going to kill them anyway? Why would they be kept alive if indeed they were? Can u imagine what was going thru their mind if this happened?

Peace. K*

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I honestly wonder if those flights ever actually existed. One of the curiosities of the 9-11 incident is that, supposedly, very few of the families who reportedly had loved ones on the planes ever stepped forward to accept the government's million dollar buy-off. I also seem to recall reading that FAA officials were astounded to find existing airplanes whose engine's bore the same serial numbers as the ones that were supposedly obliterated in the attacks. It would be an interesting bit of research to trace back thru the records to determine exactly how long these 4 flights actually were on the books and taking passengers. Could be a neat little side scheme, eh? Bogus flights with bogus passenger lists. Any evidence that there were no people on board complete obliterated in the collapse of the towers. Then you and yourt cohorts step forward and claim to be relatives of the people who never were and cash in to the tune of millions. Sweet!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless
very few of the families who reportedly had loved ones on the planes ever stepped forward to accept the government's million dollar buy-off.

How about posting a valid source for that claim?

FAA officials were astounded to find existing airplanes whose engine's bore the same serial numbers as the ones that were supposedly obliterated in the attacks.

And your source for that claim is what exactly?

Care to explain the body parts and the DNA that matched the passengers and crews on the flights?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They could very well be unwilling test subjects of cryogenic sleep chambers for long range deep space flight. Such devices would need to be tested on humans eventually for full effects study. Why not use people that "were already dead" as far as anyone was concerned?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Wow, you've got a huge imagination. I'm not being sarcastic either. Thats a big thought process there. Did they find DNA for every 1 of those passengers? How could they tell who was who?? Dont they have to have them in a 'data base' already to match the DNA with the person?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
Did they find DNA for every 1 of those passengers?

I am pretty sure they identified all

How could they tell who was who?? Dont they have to have them in a 'data base' already to match the DNA with the person?

They got DNA samples from the passengers homes off combs etc.

www.cstl.nist.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
well there are some well known people that were on those flights. Scouts for the LA Kings, Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis, were on the 2nd plane that hit. We are definitely dealing with real people, so I guess the question is...what happened to them?

www.insidesocal.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that flight 93 ever crashed. Ive seen both pictures and video footage of the site during cleanup. There was only a 12ft by 5ft burned hunk of grass, the hole itself was only 3ft deep and there was virtually no wreckage at the scene.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Yeah I agree...its a totally sketchy scene, but they found the visa of one of the hijackers

www.propagandamatrix.com...

weird!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
this has been posted a hundred times, but there are some photos of wreckage....Not sure how legit they are though....i mean none of us took the pics.

www.chasingthefrog.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wrong thread, sorry!!

[edit on 3/12/2010 by mikelee]

new topics

top topics

join