It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Analyzes Geraldo's Demonization of Alex Jones n 9/11 Truthers on The INFOWARRIOR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wow, Jason brings up some really good points here.

I suggest you watch www.abovetopsecret.com...
by hawaiingguy12 before watching this, otherwise you will have no clue what I'm talking about. You need to see the other video first..

But afterwards, this is a MUST WATCH. Fantastic, really great stuff pointed out!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I didn't make it past the:

9/11 conspiracy theorist shoots pentagon officials. Why is that the focus of the mainstream media?

Maybe because it related to his motive for the shooting? Conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones and Dylan Avery calling him a nutcase because of a description of his previous encounters are funny since any normal minded person would say the same, if not worse, about them. Where do they think he got his information from? I wonder if he shared some of his beliefs with people like Alex, hell, people on these forums probably have more 'out there' theories than he had...

Like really, I wonder why some people might think conspiracy theorists could be a threat. Can conspiracy theorists not actually think of that answer? He did this because of why he thought he knew as the truth, then acted on it, BASED on his knowledge of conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories were his motives.

Will be funny to see how truthers try to defend their views on this

PS: Should have gave an overview of what he talked about, too many truthers just link you a super long video while saying absolutely nothing.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

You have to watch the videos so that you can see him analyzing piece by piece of the Geraldo interview.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
I didn't make it past the:

9/11 conspiracy theorist shoots pentagon officials. Why is that the focus of the mainstream media?

PS: Should have gave an overview of what he talked about, too many truthers just link you a super long video while saying absolutely nothing.

You didn't watch the video, yet you feel qualified to write an essay on it?

As usual , a self-important bloated azz**** , is going to enlighten us.

The video's are very good , you missed a chance to learn, again.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

You didn't watch the video, yet you feel qualified to write an essay on it?

I skim sites like ATS a lot, I can pretty much lip sync to everything he is going to bring up to defend his viewpoints before he says it. Conspiracy theorists don't really change that much....

The only thing that I MIGHT agree with him on the first video is about the "pothead" deal, I've never seen an aggressive, active pothead

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Why is the guy presenting "alternative" news/commentary wearing Adidas T-shirt? Is he real alternative proponent? BTW A. Jones speech on Fox news is pretty good - if you take into account hostile environment.

new topics

top topics

join