It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones On Fox News over 9/11 Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think it's really offensive of Geraldo to use the word " pothead" that is so incredibly wrong.

I know Montel Williams and thousands of other people with agonizing ailments have found a great relief of their pain with the use of Marijuana.

The media needs to stop this ambiguous assault on truthers and patients who use mj for pain relief etc. These people who live their everday in excruciating pain should not be stigmatized by comments like that.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am not an AJ fan, however I was impressed with his manner and his delivery this time. He said what needed to be said and his presentation was excellent.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I think it's really offensive of Geraldo to use the word " pothead" that is so incredibly wrong.

You're quite right and I meant to address that too. Fact is, if he were enough of a 'pothead' for it to be anything greater than incidental, he would not be shooting up anything beyond a beer can on a fence post.

And missing.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I agree, the pothead thing, I felt, wasn't even worthy of notice, but this is Fox News. I'm surprised they don't dig up the old "Reefer Madness" reels and broadcast them as documentaries.

Anyway, I think the fact that he was bi-polar is far more an issue in why he snapped and did what he did. He also subscribed to hundreds of other whacko theories, so his issues with 9/11 really are small compared to the host of other things he was paranoid, or delusional about. If he agreed with the Official Story 100%, and went on a killing rampage anyway, would they have even brought it up?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am not a fan of Alex Jones either, but he did get a thumbs up from me for standing up for the Truth movement and every word Alex Jones said, was true.

I love it, Fox News back at their old propaganda schemes of running their smear campaign. Looks to me they picked the wrong person to try to demonize.

Better luck next time Fox.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

It doesn't matter anyway, do you really think any real regular fox viewer changed their mind on this matter after viewing this interview? Doubt it man, although I really doubt they think any less of the "truth" movement after this than they did previous.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

He is trying to penetrate average US audience. Same as M. Moore. I, educated by standards of Bolshevik documentaries (and not so bad counter-culture documentaries), can say that AJ is credible source if I compare it to CNN/Routers/BBC ... Main question is not about "credibility" (every journalist is just guy with that and that personal aims) but about issues which you present to audience! 911 is trauma for US (and western world at least) society. You can not cure trauma by silence. Why is there no real debate about 911? Is it AJ fault? OK - he is doing some money on it but at same time he present the "other view" on a events. AJ is perfect product of old good US!
He do not fulfill standards of "objective documentary/news" but you can find - by critical reading - grain of true of his speeches. In many cases he gain more credibility than MSM.
Why? Because he is questioning system as whole. No MSM anchor will say you that current system is fraud because he/she is living from this system and have enormous interest to keep the system running. AJ is easy rider on collective demand for TRUTH - in age of deception. I'll not use his tactics in Europe - it will not work properly - but for US I say - respect him. You have not much more better guys in media arena.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I do not like alex or foxnews, americans deserve both.

On this i cannot be bothered watching, as its all bread and circus, and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hes to much of a loud Mouth a bit like Kerry from Camelot she can never keep her mouth shut, these People are the front runners of alternative News! but the straits will never take us seriously if that's all we have to offer as spokespersons for what I consider a very very serious matter!
PS im not a Truther just an Honest Cat looking for some answers!peace

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Would only work on half the population: hetero males and lesbian females.

Bless you Skadi for being, as ever, precise and funny rather than lazy and unthinking.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
FOX News letting Alex Jones in the air is just more evidence that Alex Jones is misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement.

FOX News wouldn't let anyone on their show that would threaten them.

Did you notice when the female host asked Alex: "What proof do you have that the government allows attacks?"

and Alex Jones didn't even reply to the question, he changed the subject back to the Pentagon attack.

A real truth seeker would have cited OPERATION NORTHWOODS after that question, and Alex Jones is well aware of this. Why did he change the subject? He just made the whole 9/11 Truth Movement look paranoid and unprofessional in my opinion.

That is his job, they claim he is our "leader", and then he makes us all look bad.

He is not my leader, that's for sure.

-Abe

[edit on 13-3-2010 by PookztA]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join