It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Victims' Families support Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
From AE911Truth's website:

We're proud to have the endorsement of The Jersey Girls, who single handedly forced the Bush Administration to convene the 9/11 Commission after one year of inaction following the attacks of September 11

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is proud to be working for and on behalf of the 9/11 victims' family members, in particular The Jersey Girls. We recommend "9/11 Press for Truth", which is the story of the Jersey Girls and their struggle for the truth.

We are pleased that Patty and Lorie have signed our petition. We have also received signatures from Josef Princiotta, Manny Badillo, Bob McIlvaine, Ellen Mariani.

Link to Full Article

Many victims' family members have supported the work of the 9/11 truth movement from near the beginning. To those debunkers and critics of the 9/11 truth movement who claim that the 9/11 truth movement is disrespecting the victims' families, I would say let the victim's families speak for themselves.

And they are speaking for themselves by making their own documentaries like "9/11 Press for Truth" and taking other stands by endorsing and signing onto professional research organizations like Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
For those that haven't seen "9/11 Press for Truth" and the hoops that victims' families had to go through just to get the government to have an investigation into 9/11, you can watch the DVD for free on Google video:

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Gage is being disingenuous as per usual. The only thing they're agreeing to is the idea that further investigations are needed, and we always knew this was their goal. Nowhere, not even in the petition, do they agree to these idiotic paranoid claims of hordes of evil gov't ninjas infiltrating the NYPA, planting invisible super duper explosives that leave no trace, and using rigged passenger jets as a cover story.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
The only thing they're agreeing to is the idea that further investigations are needed

Have you spoken to the family members that have signed and asked them if they believe in controlled demolition? I personally know that at least some of them do. So, why don't we let the family members speak for themselves and let them decide on what they agree on.

Myself, whether I agree with the petition or not, I would also have to agree to the findings on the website first. Just because they agree with the petition, doesn't mean they do or don't believe in the findings on the website as well. So stop making claims of Gage being disingenuous when you really don't know what the family members believe or not.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
The only thing they're agreeing to is the idea that further investigations are needed

Have you spoken to the family members that have signed and asked them if they believe in controlled demolition? I personally know that at least some of them do. So, why don't we let the family members speak for themselves and let them decide on what they agree on.

I must tell you that bait and switch doesn't work on me. You weren't talking about "family members that have signed". You were talkign about the Jersey Girls having signed, and I can see directly from the petition there is no mention whatsoever of controlled demolitions or secret gov't ninjas planted throughout all walks of life. The Jersey Girls simply agreed that they wanted more investigations and thanked Gage for likewise wanting to pursue further investigations.

Besides, 3,000 people were killed on 9/11, so using an average of ten relatives per victim, that means there are 30,000 "victim's families" out there, which statistically covers everyone from perfectly rational people to complete lunatics. Simply saying "you talked to family members who believe there were controlled demolitions" is meaningless at face value.

Myself, whether I agree with the petition or not, I would also have to agree to the findings on the website first. Just because they agree with the petition, doesn't mean they do or don't believe in the findings on the website as well. So stop making claims of Gage being disingenuous when you really don't know what the family members believe or not.

This is the pot calling the kettle black. We both know the entire reason Gage even mentioned this is becuase he wants to give a veneer of legitimacy for his crackpot controlled demolitions schemes when the truth is, neither you nor he have any idea whether the Jersey Girls agree with him or not.

As for me, I am going by what the Jersey Girls do say, and they have always made their position known- They want to know where the failures were on 9/11 so that it doesn't happen again.

Jersey Girls interview on PBS

Unless you can show how they changed their position, anything else is entirely your own invention.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thank God the 9-11 Families persisted in demanding a 9-11 investigation.

Now they want a real investigation next time. So do we.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca7e4bb86ca5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
From AE911Truth's website:

We're proud to have the endorsement of The Jersey Girls, .........

We are pleased that Patty and Lorie have signed our petition.

Where is Kristen Breitweiser? I don't see her name. (unless I missed it) Isn't she one of the Jersey girls?

[edit on 2-3-2010 by ImAPepper]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Thank God the 9-11 Families persisted in demanding a 9-11 investigation.

Now they want a real investigation next time. So do we.

I couldn't help but notice the use of the article "the" in your statement to define the 9-11 families.

Am I to believe that all the 9-11 families are demanding a "new investigation"? All the relatives of all the deceased are now demanding that the "theories" of controlled demolition and disappearing planes be thoroughly investigated by panel of neutral and objective conspiracist? The why are the signers petitioning the government to look into things like better security and high rise building safety if, as you would imply, the government was behind 9/11?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It is amazing that Weedwhacker, Hooper, Good ole dace and Imapepper are the only ones that blindly ignore evidence and spend day and night here supporting the official story. They even have the nerve to attempt to speak for the victims family members who obviously dont believe the official narrative. How rude.

these idiotic paranoid claims of hordes of evil gov't ninjas
............ veneer of legitimacy for his crackpot controlled demolitions schemes
ETC ETC

What is ignorant is thinking that these 4 or 5 people believe they are speaking for the majority of people who do not believe the official story especially after these people reviewed the evidence and intellects and professionals tore the official story apart years ago.

So the question begs, what part of the debunked official story are they standing for?

If you had not noticed thus far, they come here in teams and use such childish behavior in attempts to discredit the poster, the information and attempt to ruin threads without ever using logic or valid arguments to achieve this.

If you hate the truth or conspiracies, then this site is definitely not for you guys. Why spend the majority of the day here?

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was just asking questions! The Box Boy website said the Jersey Girls signed his petition. I happen to notice one name missing and asked if anyone had seen it on the list.

That makes me a bad person?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
It is amazing that Weedwhacker, Hooper, Good ole dace and Imapepper are the only ones that blindly ignore evidence and spend day and night here supporting the official story.

And it's the same few handful of debunkers, every day. It's been in the news that the Obama administration wants to infiltrate websites and try to quell conspiracy theories. Is that what we're seeing here? No matter how much evidence is presented, the same handful keep defending the official story, even though organizations like NIST have already been debunked.

If someone is defending a story and organizations that are purposely lying and covering up evidence, then I think it's clear what certain peoples' intentions and motivations are.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
If you had not noticed thus far, they come here in teams and use such childish behavior in attempts to discredit the poster, the information and attempt to ruin threads without ever using logic or valid arguments to achieve this.

I have posted the irrefutable fact that the petition the JErsey Girls signed did NOT mention controlled demolitions conspiracies nor any associated part of controlled demolitions conspiracies. It simply said the undersigned wanted more investigations, which has always been the Jersey Girls's position. I likewise posted a transcript of a PBS interview where they said the reason they wanted another investigation is NOT becoase of any claims of controlled demolitions, but to document the gov't failures so that it doesn't happen again. What else do you require for me to make "a logical argument" that Gage is misrepresenting their position to give his own ridiculous "controlled demolitions" claims undeserved legitimacy?

If you hate the truth or conspiracies, then this site is definitely not for you guys. Why spend the majority of the day here?

If you really want to know, my first exposure to you 9/11 conspriacy people was a number of years ago. I was on a political discussion board, when one of your partners in crime invaded it and insisted that "Bush staged 9/11". When I said I couldn't see his point, he accused me of being a murderer because "Bush murdered 3000 people, and since I'm letting him get away with it, that made me a murderer too(!)". The sheer single minded blind fanatical zealotry of you conspiracy people both thoroughly disgusted and fascinated me all at once, like watching a drunk driver ram his car into a tree, and I've been on your case kicking the rotten foundations of your conspiracies down while trying to figure out what makes you conspiracy people tick ever since.

If you ever find that guy, let him know how much you appreciate his efforts.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I just couldn't help but notice that the petition included references to "security" and high rise building safety.

What kind of building safety are they so concerned with - the kind where spooky government agents can't plant nanothermite bombs?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
What kind of building safety are they so concerned with - the kind where spooky government agents can't plant nanothermite bombs?
\

Again, thanks for showing you that you know nothing about any subject.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

\

Again, thanks for showing you that you know nothing about any subject.

Nice dodge.

Now explain why the signers are talking about high rise building safety.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Now explain why the signers are talking about high rise building safety.

What do you know about building safety?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Shadow Herder

... the kind where spooky government agents can't plant nanothermite bombs?

It's this kind of patronization and sensationalistic garbage that is innocuous on the surface, but can actually affect someone who is on the fence about issues involving the events of 911 and many other things.

new topics

top topics

join