It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WANTED: ATS BANNER for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I looked around and used to search engine, but i was just curious if we had any custom ATS Banners that i could possibly throw onto my Myspace, Gaia etc.? Might give my friends a chance to come in and check out the site.

Or is it no no to be advertising ATS elsewhere?

Also i'm not sure if this in the correct thread...change if necessary.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

I am surprised too, I thought there might of been some form of area that would have ATS wallpapers and banners (for blogs etc)...

I can't see why you can't advertise ATS, as long as it's not spam. I suppose you could make your own banner? Just an idea?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You can make your own ATS banners, your own version.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Why not just link it to your profile?
Rein them in, once they get here, they'll explore.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
There was a contest here on ATS about 2 years ago for creating banners.

The contest NEVER got concluded and the link to the entries is now a "404" page.

All the hard work people put into it and TPTB just ignored it because what was entered didn't suit their needs. $$$

The result of a bad initial brief and complete disrespect for participating members.

Here's a link to the original contest thread although it doesn't contain any banners:

Banner Contest

I don't have any of my entries anymore (deleted in disgust) but maybe a U2U to other participants would bring results.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by groomlake9

I am surprised too, I thought there might of been some form of area that would have ATS wallpapers and banners (for blogs etc)...

I can't see why you can't advertise ATS, as long as it's not spam. I suppose you could make your own banner? Just an idea?

There is an ATS wallpaper contest going on right now. It is closed for new entries, but the winners have not been announced yet.

Some really great stuff in this thread by Greeneyedleo:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

top topics

join