It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO recommends H1N1 be part of next seasonal flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

WHO recommends H1N1 be part of next seasonal flu vaccine

[url=http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/18/who-recommends-h1n1-be-part-of-next-seasonal-flu-vaccine/?hpt=Sbin]pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com[/url ]

The World Health Organization is recommending that the H1N1 flu virus that’s currently circulating be included in the next seasonal flu vaccine for the Northern Hemisphere.

The WHO meets twice a year to determine which flu strains are the most dominant and chooses three strains to include in the regular flu vaccine.

Based on recommendations from flu experts from around the world, it was decided at the meeting Thursday in Geneva, Switzerland, that the pandemic H1N1 influenza strain go into the vaccine for the coming fall and winter, according to the Special Adviser on Pandemic Influenza
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Apparently they will make up the money from all the left over vaccines somehow. I understand that some people took the vaccine and most of them are fine. However, there was a larger portion of the population that decided against it. Now, it will be combined with the seasonal flu vaccine, so if you want one, you have to get the other. Yikes. I am curious, I was advised against the swine flu vaccine, for medical reasons, but I am supposed to receive the seasonal flu shot. So, where exactly does that leave people like me (I'm sure I'm not the only one).

The article goes on to say that each country will make their own decision, and that the pandemic isn't over. Really?! Last I checked into it, multiple nations where considering legal action for the WHO for inciting a false panic.

[url=http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/18/who-recommends-h1n1-be-part-of-next-seasonal-flu-vaccine/?hpt=Sbin]pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I didn't take the flu vaccine last year, and I especially won't take it this year. Home remedies only for me.

This story is yet another in a long line of reasons NOT to go to the doctor.

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have to wonder about the people who took the shot getting a second dose. How does that work?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Absolutely ridiculous.

The seasonaly vaccine is supposed to contain strains of with the medical prefession see will be the prevailant strain that year. and that year alone. Are they telling us that we can expect the H1N1 to return for Swine flu the revenge in winter 10-11??? could be a good story for a hollywood zombie flick!

As the H1N1 was such a non event in pandemic terms, and now the governments of the world have been duped by the big pharma, into buying millions of doses of the untested and in some cases contaminated vaccines (search reports from Czech republic, on vaccines manufactured by baxter in Poland) they have far too may useless vaccines in stock. So what are they goin to do, put them all in a big mixin machine and churn out more!!!?

Either that or becuase of the mass public back lash, against the "lethal vaccine" that people did not take, as some would have us believe. Their plan of de-population was a no starter. Soooo the next logical step, add the de-population vaccine to the one that millions of people in every country take every year without giving it a second thought!!

Ooooohhh sneaky!, but we're on to you Rockerfella, rothschild whatever your names are!

[edit on 19-2-2010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
ahh the quest for more money, give it a rest already. WHO, your #ing panic failed on you, it's time for you time to find something else to warn the world about.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Exactly, it is the numerous random strands of flu floating around the previous year. Which is exactly why people that regularly get the seasonal vaccine, can still get the flu, they simply get the latest version.

I wasn't even aware that that many people came down with swine flu to proposed such actions. By any stretch of the definition, the swine flu was no pandemic.

My doctor actually quite testing people within the first two months bc he became aware that the numbers were being fudged, he sent out a bunch of tests and never got back anything other than a possible case, and everyone he sent in was a possible case. He just sent everyone home with the same script, chicken soup, rest, fluids, and niquil as need be

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I get the feeling that it is either this or throw away the millions of unused doses. So, rather than admit that this was a big money making scam, they are opting to add it to the seasonal flu vaccine regardless of what people really need or want. At least it isn't a surprise to see greed placed over health and safety.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I vaccinated my kids and got one myself since I'm asthmatic, but to make it a situation that you must get it if you want the regular flu shot is shady. Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is some scheme to depopulate the earth or some crack pot theory like that, but it is about the rich getting richer and that bugs me.

top topics

join