It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed John O'Neill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Of all the various videos I've seen posted here, I don't believe I've seen this one mentioned.

The central premise is 9/11, however this film covers the overarching treachery from within, and outside influences of the government of Amerikka Inc.

One Actor, One Room, Seven Characters: 9/11. Traumatized by the September 11th attacks, one man struggles to dismantle official history, at the expense of his sanity and even his life. Grappling with multiple realities - and multiple personalities - he must retreat into his mind in pursuit of the truth. In a fictional film about non-fictional events, there is a place where belief and faith will blind you, where nothing is sacred, and to get there all you have to do is ask: "Who Killed John O'Neill?"

Understanding the full truth of 9/11 seems to require two separate awakenings.

The first, awakening to the fraudulence of the "official 9/11 story," is a pretty simple brain function and only requires a little study, logic or curiosity.
The second step, however, consciously confronting the implications of that knowledge...and what it says about our media, politics and economic system today...is by far the harder awakening and requires an enormous exercise of nerve and heart.

Recipient of billions of un-accountable bailout dollars AIG is brought to light at about 1:09:00 into the movie.

Why am I not surprised?

WKJO: Who Killed John O'Neill?

Google Video Link

We Surround them...Think about that!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

TY for the vid sir.

Don't have the time to watch at the moment , but I will as I have heard

his name mentioned before, and I am in the grey about this man.

S@F

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

John O'Neill was a former assistant director, and top anti-terrorism expert for the FBI.
He was considered to be an expert of all things...Osama bin Laden.

John O'Neill left the FBI under dubious circumstances in late 2001, to become head of security at the World Trade Center.
He died on September 11 2001 in the WTC attacks.

John P. O'Neill

Killed by his arch nemesis?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I wonder of this has been posted before?

lets take a look shall we?

By SkepticOverlord
9/11 Conspiracy: Who Killed John O'Neill?

By Sp00n1
The best 911 video, page 1

And
By Zren
[Who Killed John O'neil] History of Terrorism, al Qaeda connection to CIA

As in this topic ya seems interesting he was looking for bin laden ended up working for the WTC and died his 1st day...

John Grissiom or Tom Clancey should write a book like this.. I bet it would make a best seller.

[edit on 2/13/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I now see that indeed this video had been mentioned here before...in 2006/2007.
Which would explain why I hadn't found it amongst the battles of truth vs trusters.

I hope the SkepticOverlord will forgive me.

Thanks for enlightening me to these old postings.

new topics

top topics

join