It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who ownes US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
When will the US citizens wake up and smell the coffee..and realize they been fu.ked, blown and raped simultaneous by the corps for many years now..

You started good by choosing Obama for persident..but now you only seems to complain that he doesn´t cleaning up your mess for the last thirty years or so, fast enough..what about helping the man with the task???

this is how many times the corps have fu.ked you so far..$12,268,526,296,486..this is your national debt..

US National Debt

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by swecret

The US is being destroyed by the system they Love.

Capitalism , higher profits for the win.

Lets ship jobs to third world countries , higher profits.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This one is easy! Of course its Asia

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The U.S. has always been owned by someone else.

"They" were just good at fooling you to think you were free from the start.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by swecret
When will the US citizens wake up and smell the coffee..and realize they been fu.ked, blown and raped simultaneous by the corps for many years now..

You started good by choosing Obama for persident..but now you only seems to complain that he doesn´t cleaning up your mess for the last thirty years or so, fast enough..what about helping the man with the task???

this is how many times the corps have fu.ked you so far..$12,268,526,296,486..this is your national debt..

US National Debt

Really? Why would any one person want to help the people that engineered this mess? You really..and I mean REALLY need to look back and study exactly why we are in the state we are in currently. The abandonment of the gold standard would be an OK place to start.

It matters not who we vote into office. Obama is just another pawn meant to convey whatever messages he's told to convey to further mold the people into what TPTB want. Our national debt is made up of international debt and can only go up because guess what... Our money is not backed by a damed thing. We're trading the world with "Monopoly Money" and telling them it has true value because "the fed says so". All this country can do is collect debt.

Bankers>Corporations>Government>Animal Rights>The People

Welcome to the real world.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0n0lyth

US National Debt

Really? Why would any one person want to help the people that engineered this mess? You really..and I mean REALLY need to look back and study exactly why we are in the state we are in currently. The abandonment of the gold standard would be an OK place to start.

It matters not who we vote into office. Obama is just another pawn meant to convey whatever messages he's told to convey to further mold the people into what TPTB want. Our national debt is made up of international debt and can only go up because guess what... Our money is not backed by a damed thing. We're trading the world with "Monopoly Money" and telling them it has true value because "the fed says so". All this country can do is collect debt.

Bankers>Corporations>Government>Animal Rights>The People

Welcome to the real world.

Well maby you is right there..but what are you gonna do about it.??

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
well according to Jordan Maxwell, its the Queen and now she is exposed. geez lady put some cloths on.

www.youtube.com...

there is a clear change of management - going on, its just not change anyone who ever went to war for this country can believe in.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The money-makers of course

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Try this link. It should shed some light on the question.

I've seen many sources which basically say the same thing, though the details may be a bit different. Basically, it's the international and central bankers who are in control.

The governmental and judicial systems within the United States of America, at both federal and local state levels, is owned by the “Crown,” which is a private foreign power. Before jumping to conclusions about the Queen of England or the Royal Families of Britain owning the U.S.A., this is a different “Crown” and is fully exposed and explained below. We are specifically referencing the established Templar Church, known for centuries by the world as the “Crown.” From this point on, we will also refer to the Crown as the Crown Temple or Crown Templar, all three being synonymous. All licensed Bar Attorneys in the U.S. owe their allegiance and give their solemn oath in pledge to the Crown Temple, realizing this or not. This is simply due to the fact that all Bar Associations throughout the world are signatories and franchises to the international Bar Association located at the Inns of Court at Crown Temple, which are physically located at Chancery Lane behind Fleet Street in London. Although they vehemently deny it, all Bar Associations in the U.S., such as the American Bar Association, the Florida Bar, or California Bar Association, are franchises to the Crown. The present Queen of England is not the “Crown,” as we have all been led to believe. Rather, it is the Bankers and Attorneys who are the actual Crown or Crown Temple. The Monarch aristocrats of England have not been ruling sovereigns since the reign of King John, circa 1215. All royal sovereignty of the old British Crown since that time has passed to the Crown Temple in Chancery. The legal system (judiciary) of the U.S.A. is controlled by the Crown Temple from the independent and sovereign City of London. The private Federal Reserve System, which issues fiat U.S. Federal Reserve Notes, is financially owned and controlled by the Crown from Switzerland, the home and legal origin for the charters of the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Trade Organization, and most importantly, the Bank of International Settlements. Even Hitler respected his Crown bankers by not bombing Switzerland. The Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland controls all the central banks of the G7 nations. He who controls the gold rules the world.
Who owns the U.S. ?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well it´s really interesting to read all of the conspiracy theories of Europe owning US..but i have also heard the same about aliens and stuff..
so what are you going to do..are you just gonna give up..

Or are the above excuses just nonsens, and the truth is simply that you have become fat and lazy???

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by swecret

I don't have a clue what you mean. Europe doesn't own the U.S. Read the article. It's the Rothschilds. They own all. This isn't really conspiracy theory. The only people who buy into that are those who don't do the research.

As for being fat and lazy?! Nope. I'm fit and active. Why would you think that researching this indicates that someone has given up? Doesn't it in fact indicate the opposite? That we're doing what we can to get out of this mess?

You can't fight an enemy who is unknown. The first step, then, is to know your enemy. That's information that is being provided above. That's what truth seekers are trying to spread to people.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi!

Sorry Op but couldn't help but smile - who owns US or us?

Second line.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I guess the Queen might pull some strings in the background, bankers, corrupt old men.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Well i can se that all the info you providing about whom owning the US are a bit overwhelming for the most of us..
The whole idea with this post was..drumming on the patriot drum..in a progressive odd time signatories way..on a try to wake someone in US from their sheephood..

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

My mess?

MY MESS??????

Excuse me there buddy ole pal. It's Washington's Mess! It's the Governments mess! It's the Pius self righteous Politicians Mess!

The Average US Joe [Six-pack] taxpayers does what he has always done. That's go to work [If he Still has one that hasn't been shipped over seas in search of higher corporate profit margins] and tries to raise his family in peace all the while corrupt Politicians [ Clinton, Bush and Obama ] with the Bankers drive this once wonderful country into the ground!

So excuse me if I voted and it did no good. I tried.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi!

To see that Europe doesn't own the US - watch the stock exchanges - Europe will trade....all day up or down then at 15:00 UK time - when the US startrs trading - we are either f....d or happy! Waht was trading at +30 or even -10 will plummet to -100 or grow to +60. Dealing is therefore simple - sell in the morning and buy when the US starts.....

The global market is driven by the US which, given that it has screwed up (where was Sarbanes Oxley when we needed it... ho, ho ho ) is more than slightly suspect....

The US industry, government is run by thugs (or in US terms - 'hoods')

Peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi!

To see that Europe doesn't own the US watch the stock exchanges - Europe will trade....all day up or down then at 15:00 UK time - when the US starts trading - we are either f....d or happy! What was trading at +30 or even -10 will plummet to -100 or grow to +60. Dealing is therefore, simple - sell in the morning and buy when the US starts.....

The global market is driven by the US which, given that it has screwed up (where was Sarbanes Oxley when we needed it... ho, ho ho ) is more than slightly suspect....

The US industry, government is run by thugs (or in US terms - 'hoods')

Peace!

[edit on 13-2-2010 by The Wave]

join