It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRO's 9/11 'mock' plane crash set for 9:32am, drill included a smoke generator!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by Alfie1
It is a coincidence, but coincidences happen all the time.

How would you rate this NRO 9/11 plane-crash-into-building drill?

1-10. One being barely a coincidence. Ten being so coincidentally it can't be a coincidence.

bump for Alfie

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nefarious
A small slice of brilliance - government attacks you, but says it was someone else, and is waiting to take you in its arms to help with FEMA on standby. You come away hating the countries they want to better control and pillage and hold on to a happy dream of a government standing by your side.

O_o

Uh, isn't being on "standby" pretty much what FEMA does? It is the Federal EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT authority. Shouldn't your emergency group always be ready and on standby?

So let see - because FEMA IS on standby - evidence of a conspiracy. Because the military is involved in exercises and possibly not available - evidence of a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by Nefarious
A small slice of brilliance - government attacks you, but says it was someone else, and is waiting to take you in its arms to help with FEMA on standby. You come away hating the countries they want to better control and pillage and hold on to a happy dream of a government standing by your side.

O_o

Uh, isn't being on "standby" pretty much what FEMA does? It is the Federal EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT authority. Shouldn't your emergency group always be ready and on standby?

So let see - because FEMA IS on standby - evidence of a conspiracy. Because the military is involved in exercises and possibly not available - evidence of a conspiracy.

My stereo is on standby, but in my living room, ready to blare my eardrums away.

Your stereo is also on standby, but is not capable of stimulating my ear drums.

If I run a drill of crashing my car into the convenience store and robbing it of all its liquor and at the same time a convenience store, even if it were one block over, had a car crash into it an all its liquor stolen I suppose you would ignore my drill as a strange coincidence.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What evidence have you got for that beyond one guy making a mistake over dates in a Dan Rather interview please ?

Please show us where Mr. Kenney, himself, said he mixed up the dates.

Bump for Alfie.

And also, why did Mr. Kenney start off by saying "To be honest with you, we arrived on..." as if he knew he was about to reveal something?

You will have to ask Mr Kenney why he used a particular form of words, but the evidence from FOIA requests to FEMA is that Mr Kenney, described as an "outside contractor ", was deployed to New York on the afternoon of 9/11.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It is a coincidence, but coincidences happen all the time.

How would you rate this NRO 9/11 plane-crash-into-building drill?

1-10. One being barely a coincidence. Ten being so coincidentally it can't be a coincidence.

bump for Alfie

On your suggested scale I would rate the coincidence at 2/3. Beyond the fact that the proposed NRO exercise and the Pentagon involved plane crashes there is no similarity at all. The NRO exercise envisaged a small jet, Lear Jet or Fed Ex plane, experiencing engine failure on take-off ( from nearby Dulles airport ) and hitting their building. The Pentagon, of course, being a large commercial jet, hi-jacked and deliberately flown at high speed into the building.

But, beyond the partial coincidence, I think it is up to conspiracy theorists to suggest why this planned drill was of any consequence in relation to the events of 9/11. It's effect did not extend beyond the NRO and its staff, there was no external involvement, and it was cancelled anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You will have to ask Mr Kenney why he used a particular form of words, but the evidence from FOIA requests to FEMA is that Mr Kenney, described as an "outside contractor ", was deployed to New York on the afternoon of 9/11.

www.wnd.com...

Thanks to the link to the far right-wing Birther site.

So, Mr. Kenney was never personally answered about about his alleged "gaffe"?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

On your suggested scale I would rate the coincidence at 2/3. Beyond the fact that the proposed NRO exercise and the Pentagon involved plane crashes there is no similarity at all.

But, beyond the partial coincidence...

Wow Alfie, just wow. It's sad to see what a state of denial you live in by how you would rate with NRO drill as a rather small coincidence. Even our own government rates it as a very large coincidence:

Agency planned exercise on Sept. 11 built around a plane crashing into a building

By John J. Lumpkin, Associated Press

WASHINGTON — In what the government describes as a bizarre coincidence, one U.S. intelligence agency was planning an exercise last Sept. 11 in which an errant aircraft would crash into one of its buildings. But the cause wasn't terrorism -- it was to be a simulated accident.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join