It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST shows WTC 7 collapse from opposite angles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here is a link to 4 separate videos that explain the crayon drawings. This is from the final NIST report in 08 and not the initial reports or the FEMA report which so many people like to compare as the final report.

Please click this link

This shows the angles, the kink in the penthouse, the progressive collapse.

Also, I was not stating all of the explosive reports were bodies but making a simple comparison. I should not have to defend or explain that in this forum of experts should I?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by esdad71]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I watched the vid at your link, nothing new there.

But he said no explosives were used because they asked people if they

had heard them??

Why didn't they use their beakers , and test for them.

Looks like shoddy investigative work to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Not to mention that NIST figured out that it would take enough explosives to sever column 79 that would produce 130 dB of sound energy.

Do you know what else produces 130 dB of sound energy? A jackhammer.

So, imagine a jackhammer in the middle of a building that has been evacuated and then had a collapse zone of blocks made.

Are we to believe that people would hear a jackhammer in WTC 7 on 9/11 with all the background noise from blocks away? I highly doubt it.

So, NIST has actually stabbed themselves in the foot because they say that one column (79) need be severed, it would take a 130 dB sound energy produced to do it, and a jackhammer isn't going to be heard for blocks around. Keep up the good work NIST.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
So, imagine a jackhammer in the middle of a building that has been evacuated and then had a collapse zone of blocks made.

And on top of that it only lasts a split second before the sound is already gone and the damage to the building done.

And even then people STILL heard numerous explosions from that building and reported them.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hello all-

I just don't get how they can release graphics that can easily be compared to video evidence that clearly doesn't follow suit? I do agree that there was a central break, and the penthouse/roof fan complex does start to fall just before the outer walls, but c'mon. The top half of that building didn't distort like that. That's just not how it happened & it's very apparent from the video.

2PacSade-

[edit on 18-2-2010 by 2PacSade]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join