It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey shooted in Santiago de Chile woods....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm quite skeptical about pictures of aliens and UFO, so when I saw these pics, I had a good fat laught. I found them a bit ridiculous, but who know...

Anyway, even if the site is in english, you don't need to have a translator to understand the pics. If one want, I can help you to translate the texts.

www.elcajon.cl...

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry, the pics are not from spain but from chile.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Alien invasion my ass! I could take that twit!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What kind of a bone head takes a picture of something so that absolutely nothing is in focus....this is a hoax. Also, it doesn't look like there was anywhere for that little thing to hide, why didn't they take more pictures.

What a bunch of balogna.

Lukefj

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is already discussing these pics, started from a report from Rense.com

Might be good to add that link of yours to that discussion.

Originally posted by Jonna
Alien invasion my ass! I could take that twit!

I think I sat on one of em by accident a while ago.

Or was that a chihuahua

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by thematrix]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I am From Conception and I am working in Santiago since a short time, less than a year.

Day 10 of May of this year I decided to leave to take some photographies in the Forest Park, I took around 10 photos which I uploaded on the following day in my PC.
It seemed to me interesting to portray a group of Customs officers to horse that was patrolling the sector, photo that I approximately took to 17:40 hrs. at the corner of "JM de Barra" and "Av. Cardinal Jose Maria CARO", opposite of the "Beautiful Arts school" watching towards the east.

The day was cloudy and the sun was hidden, that's the reason why, my digital camera (model Kodak DX6490) was adjusted to a low speed (1/10 seg.). For that reason, the picture got a move on left (If you know about photography, you will understand the reason). The customs officers were to about 20 ms, that's why I had to use the optical zoom lens of the camera (10x).

The truth is that I'm really impressed by the image I've shooted. I can assure you there is no assembly nor anything else. it's why I decided to spread it and take contact with the people of CIFAE (CORPORACION DE INVESTIGACION DE FENOMENOS AEREOS, Corporation of investigation on sky phenomenons,)(/i) Chile.

It's interesting for me to know to what this image corresponds, what's in it's and if he is that somebody has managed to catch something similar, only that.
Sorrry for the translations faults I've certainly made

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No need to apologize for making an effort imho.
Noone is without fault.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is my problem with that picture, look to the right side of the picture. Your first observation is that there is only two horsed patrol men in the photo, one coming at the camera and one going away from. But take a close look at the horse going away from the camera. Now look to the right of it about head level. You can see what appears to be another "helmet" as well as parts of another horse. Yet you can not define the horses feet where they touch the ground. Nor can you see the right side of that horse on the right side of the tree that is blocking the view. Look at the reverse image and you can see clearly the "brighter" coloring of the horsed patrol men along with the partial image of the third.

Now take a look at what appears to be a long slanted board in front of the second tree on the right (the one blocking the image of the third horse). Does it look wierd ? Now look at the left side of the picture at the second light post. Do you see what appears to be some type of guide wire running at an angle to the post ?

IMO what you are seeing as the "alien" is actually an odd shaped twig from one the trees over ahead that fell in a rotating manner.

This photo has absolutely been manipulated in some manner.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
All i can say is the picture is interesting, abit blurry, but still its interesting. Go on google and the site can be translated

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That is an interesting picture.

Fake or not, I dont have the photoshop background to tell.

Deep

d1k

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Along with all the other probelms with the picutres mentioned above there is obvious a halo/blur by the "thing's" right arm where the leaves are on the ground.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
No need to apologize for making an effort imho.
Noone is without fault.

...Soon, I'll get the Double-Posts award.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Please discuss this in the older thread...

new topics

top topics

join